Introduce yourself

Hey all! My names is Alex (Im Hadriaxx in the discord server). I am 20 years old and live in the Eastern Time Zone of the USA.
Ive been a devoted gamer for about 6 years now, my first few completed games being Halo 1, Bioshock 1, and Deus Ex Human Revolution. I mainly play FPS Games, but I love new stuff!!
I am a PC gamer, and i did play the beta.

1 Like

Hi Hadriaxx im tri16 on disord but i think you know that

G’day mates,

I’m an 18 year old Aussie pilot and gamer. I first discovered Gen Zero not long after E3 when it was announced and have been an avid follower ever since, I had the absolute pleasure of playing in the Closed Beta back in October and am so very hyoed for the game to release!

You will almost always be able to summon me in the Discord server, however, if I’m busy I’ll get back to ya!

If you see me around, be sure to say g’day!

1 Like

hi there :grin:

my name is Roger (38) and im from aarburg in switzerland :switzerland:. for all u.s. guys, switzerland and sweden are the same :rofl::joy:

i play on ps4, survival games and rpgs like dead by daylight, the long dark, skyrim, resident evil or fallout if it is not 76… and for the moment i am overhyped from gz and cant wait to play it :crazy_face:

in normal life i watch that the trains keep running by caring the data network trough the country.

so cant wait to play your game and hope more from this team will follow :heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

3 Likes

I feel your struggle. “Oh hi swedish guy, is it cold in Sweden?” :roll_eyes: Hello, fellow Swiss guy:)

1 Like

Wait switzerland and sweden are the same??!

1 Like

No, its not the same xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hello to you.

Okay, my name is Kai, 48 years old, :gemini: from germany :de: ( a little couuntry in the middle of europe, next to france :fr: ). haw haw ;).
I play games on PC <- very important. If not, I am modding or working with 3D Programms.

Next is for other german players, so I wrote it in german:
Wenn ihr auch aus diesem kleinen Land seid und eher alleine zockt, meldet Euch einfach. Da findet sich bei uns (GameSquad / NoNameMod) immer ein oder zwei, die mit euch spielen.

(Translation:
If you also are from this little country and playing alone most of the time, make a contact. There will be a place for you with one or two mates, playing with you <- postet to make some german speaking contacts)

best regards
Mr.NiceKai

3 Likes

Well, I have never actually paid so much attention to this thread but after reading EVERYONES Reply, I must say that this is a solid communtiy avalanche got there.

Hejsan, my name is Leon and stationed here in Sweden (gotta love them meatballs yo) . Im also 17, soon 18! Im a hardcore roleplayer and have played things from Dungeons and Dragons to Things from the Loop. I am also very found of our military.
I have no job but I am studying natural physics at school.

I played the Gen zero beta together with some friends and we had a blast! We are all very excited for the game release and we HAVE all sworn to the mighty Emperor: “DO NOT PULL AN EA/BETHESDA!”.

Have a great day and slay the machines with your automatgevär 4 :)))

3 Likes

gotta love them swedish meatballs

1 Like

Well, im ChronoSilver , im 35, from Switzerland.
Atm i Play few games and waiting for the release on PC.
If some one is Looking for team m8t or so, just PM, TS3 / Discord up to you.

1 Like

Hey all my name is Paul nice to meet you all i hope to be playing this either on PC or PS4 love survival games so I’m really looking forward to playing Generation Zero.
Not to fussed if i get a key or not but this is the first time i have actually tried to gain access to a key for any game lol but I’ll be buying it either way.

2 Likes

Hello!
My name is Jacob from USA. I’m 27 and have been playing games since being able to hold a controller! I have had every console but have been more of a pc player the last year or so (took 25 years to get a decent one :stuck_out_tongue: and have recently upgraded again so I can widen my playing range waaaay more). I play a lot of different games and can’t wait to start this one! Already pre-ordered :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Feel free to add me on steam as “dyingsyn” I don’t play a LOT of online games and when I do all my friends play on ps4 or xbox one!

1 Like

Tjena!

Marcus here. Born in Sweden, currently living in good ol’ Austria. Looking forward to the game since its first announcement and been following it. As a child of the Swedish west coast I am looking forward to find out how my Swedish people are doing on the east coast. We have no robots here in the west :wink:
Already been playing theHunter so I guess we can expect some real eye candy and atmosphere when the game finally launches.
See you out in the woods!

Med vänliga hälsningar,
Marcus

2 Likes

Hi i am therotcod 43yrs ive been gaming since the days of holding down the tape deck for 10 mins to get a game to load haha, ah those days spent blowing snes cartridges , ah well all i got to do is wait on game launch tomorrow , cheers

3 Likes

Another forty-something-year-old here, been into gaming since I was a little thing, and sometimes I really feel like I’ve seen it all. But when I started seeing info on Gen Zero I was pretty much hooked: I thought “Hey, those are like the hunters from Half-Life 2… oh, hey, I’m part Swedish and this is set in 80s Sweden, huh… oh snap, it’s optional co-op and it looks as good as Far Cry 5’s graphics!” That’s too many numbers.

Long story short, I just pre-ordered a few hours ago, and am debating on staying up to dip my toes in the game, or getting to bed like a reasonable adult. The debate does not go well.

Best of luck on the release! Really looking forward to it. :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Yes i had that dilemma too glad u said so haha i went to sleep i need the rest to play the game being over the 40.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Qingcha. I am from China. I am a professional survival game anchor. I started playing games at the age of 14. Now I am 23 years old. I hope I can join everyone.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s probably what I should’ve done, but this week hasn’t been one for getting much sleep anyway, haha.

1 Like

Yo Im the 3124TERMINATOR4213, sorry for the strange name but i made years ago and have just kept it, got the game downloaded and ready to play with some friends! Being lazy but is there a place were you talk about what the updates could include? i have a cool idea i think some people could like but maybe its already in the game don’t think so though.

2 Likes