Is generation zero too easy?

about the base level 3 fnix is possible i died once. its the first time ive seen people telling me try to kill 2 harvesters apocolypses and 1 apoclypse tank or more. im chossing how many enemys to kill, why all together i make one by one enemys die from traps and rocket launchers. you guys just making things up to make it impossible play smart and split the enemys up. @yamibelle and @Madchaser. by the way i learned that fnix bases can be stealth it worked only to destroy fnix shield generator. the main base cannot stealth. ( i mean that shooting the genereators with guns silenced i was waiting until machines opened an door and i got through)

Sorry, but I don’t understand what you try to tell us. No clue.

Edit: Do you mean disabling through emp with “stealth”?

Edit: Ah, thanks for editing.

Then i have some bug that makes the game harder then it is i guess. Stealth is next to impossible with the numbers i usually have running around.

For me 3 and 4 finx bases contain a tank or 3 with the possibility that 2 of those tanks are harvesters
@attacke27
I go threw bullets like candy

@yamibelle it depends on threat level you have having more than 24 it causes hunters to turn into harvester or tanks opon my guess on youre bug.

( update enemies are getting smarter i started to use 3 crown weapons because machines are way more smarter than i thought =when i switched weapons it
was when i died alot on single military tank rival 4 and some fnix runners= the tank was running at me from when i was thinking its gonna shoot the mortar. it messed up my strategys i used 39 emergency flares and 24-40 standard first aid kits, 1 adrenaline shot used.) i died alot

…I think it’s not always that easy! I play as a guerrilla with a new save file from the very beginning. So far I have successfully tried to destroy every newly spawned FNIX base immediately. With 5FNIX bases everything has worked great so far, even though I died a few times.Now at the 6th FNIX base I had no chance of conquering it in level 2 mode. There were a lot of machines in this base. But I almost made it to destroy the base.dovch then I died the 7th time and on the way back to the FNIX base to do the rest it renewed itself completely and to a better level.
After another 15 minutes this base improved again to level 3.
I find this a bit strange.
So from almost destroyed to completely rebuilt, better developed and guarded and upgraded to level 3 within 20 minutes is big bullshit in my eyes.

@olddad7561 you dont have any silencers to kill seekers to stealth it. youre just making yourself harder if you get spotted instant death

this video is for viewing the base only.
At the beginning I eliminated all spotters. This video is after the complete construction of the base which was 96% destroyed before.
I just wanted to point out the enormously fast new construction and level upgrade of the base.
I don’t know if this rapid rebuilding and upgrading of the FNIX is normal. I find something very quickly.

The bases like the rivals rise in their levels if you destroy machines. The calculation for this just happens if you’re not in combat any more.

If you destroyed enough machines at the base and die you get out of combat the level may rise and with a new level the base will completely redesigned to fit the level. No matter how much you destroyed of it until that.

Always be sure to have enough adrenalines when approaching a base.

I actually noticed what you speak of one of the prime reasions i only allow the forest to get above 20 as it is more or less my reaper hunting zone.

In the farmland region(i think… the one it the very middle of map) i don’t allow rivals to live at all killem first chance i get and keep the threat down. I ended up with all the finx bases level 4 with a threat level that never peaked 10. Every one of those bases had tanks and or harvesters. At this point my difficulty bug has become rather comforting compared to problematic.

When i first brought the bug up i was effectively told “not a bug get good”

I chew threw so many toasters just trying to go from 1 safehouse to the next that i go threw about 4k rounds getting there on foot. Bike is more or less non option too crowded. So its foot and fasttravel. Stealth is also a non option because theres so many that if i don’t get spotted from the left it will be the right as i am hiding from the front. Stealth as made for great opening salvos as when the shot comes out of nowhere they all have this wtf moment and pick a good number off before the stampede. Or setting up a nice feild of traps for them to run threw or a killing feild.

What i could really use honestly is a mule to carry a second players worth of ammo and supplys and loot. I could at this point easily have a player 2 jump in just chill and be my mule and still kick ass and take names they can go around looting my kills handing me ammo. Thats what i need in this game and the solution to that may just be another ps4(or get a 5) and a second copy of the game along with 2x psplus

Maybe if they changed the medpack a little bit so it takes longer to apply and you can’t use it while you’re moving? I find it kind of cheezy that I can sprint out in the open and slap multiple bandages on like stickers. It makes taking damage almost trivial at times.