June Update Now Live!

it’s been reported and acknowledged.Empty toolboxes after June update they are looking into to it :+1:

1 Like

Bikes are such a welcome addition great to see them finally here :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you developers for your hard work and continued support for this great game. Looking forward to jumping back in.

1 Like

Now that’s way better!

But harvesters drops are very, very poor. I usually get something like ~40rds of .270 + O2 tank + smoke grenade/shell.

2 Likes

I was SO looking forward to trying out the GZ update today, but the wife was angry for some reason I can’t comprehend, so no gaming for me! :weary:

6 Likes

I understand that. It happens to me regularly, namely during a rather long bunker mission I when I do not want to log out.

1 Like

Question. How do you get rid of the mission objective on the top left of the screen? Before the update it only stayed up there for a few seconds but now it’s permanent.

1 Like

i think it’s this option in the settings

2 Likes

Games looking better and better.

1 Like

In the settings menu

1 Like

Thanks for this up date, i was looking for to switch off the stealth indicator !

For me it stays on in the upper left corner even when I turn it off in settings. Ps4 Pro.
Same for my frien that I play Coop with. Ps4 Slim.

PS_Messages_20190626_034245

5 Likes

The bikes are great :slight_smile:

You can do wheelies? How did I miss this? :open_mouth:

Well some bugs still exist.

Side missions:
Woodcutter
The Gun Club
On The road

They still shown on the map even as I have closed them.

Btw… Liked the bike… for about 10 min. But it didnt helped me much to find the last Mission in Hagaboda.

Please post any bugs or performance issues you guys might have in the Bug Reports forum so the devs can see it quicker. Thanks :slight_smile:

What I don’t like with the update is the ammo robots drop. I think they should only drop the same kind they use. But from one i got .270, 7,62 apc and full metal, 9mm pistol and 44 magnum. Total about 500 rounds.

As @Zesiir stated, any bug reports can be created as a new topic in the #bug-reports section! Same goes for any feedback/ideas in the #feedback-feature-requests section! We want to know your feedback about the update, and the bugs you experience! However if you post them as comments the team might not see them :frowning: We want to make sure they are seen so please post them in the appropriate area! :slight_smile:

I’ll be locking the thread due to a number of these items being added here incorrectly as comments. Thanks to everyone here for participating in the GZ community!

2 Likes