June Update Now Live!

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

So happy to have transport will have to try it out when I get home

3 Likes

Guys, this is a great update and all. I just wanted to point out that if you’re going to be adding and/or changing important items like Grenade Launcher ammo with the patch, it needs to be included in the patch notes.

7 Likes

Please please hotfix toolboxes they are still empty this kills the experience

1 Like

it’s been reported and acknowledged.Empty toolboxes after June update they are looking into to it :+1:

1 Like

Bikes are such a welcome addition great to see them finally here :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you developers for your hard work and continued support for this great game. Looking forward to jumping back in.

1 Like

Now that’s way better!

But harvesters drops are very, very poor. I usually get something like ~40rds of .270 + O2 tank + smoke grenade/shell.

2 Likes

I was SO looking forward to trying out the GZ update today, but the wife was angry for some reason I can’t comprehend, so no gaming for me! :weary:

6 Likes

I understand that. It happens to me regularly, namely during a rather long bunker mission I when I do not want to log out.

1 Like

Question. How do you get rid of the mission objective on the top left of the screen? Before the update it only stayed up there for a few seconds but now it’s permanent.

1 Like

i think it’s this option in the settings

2 Likes

Games looking better and better.

1 Like

In the settings menu

1 Like

Thanks for this up date, i was looking for to switch off the stealth indicator !

For me it stays on in the upper left corner even when I turn it off in settings. Ps4 Pro.
Same for my frien that I play Coop with. Ps4 Slim.

PS_Messages_20190626_034245

5 Likes

The bikes are great :slight_smile:

You can do wheelies? How did I miss this? :open_mouth:

Well some bugs still exist.

Side missions:
Woodcutter
The Gun Club
On The road

They still shown on the map even as I have closed them.

Btw… Liked the bike… for about 10 min. But it didnt helped me much to find the last Mission in Hagaboda.