Letter from the Team - July 16th

Maybe because you do a lot of close-up fights where more types of weapons have better results? I do most of the pre-fight from afar, very often the hunters that are coming to get me do not get close enough, before I have killed them all. Especially if I use the kotenok with shock ammo.

It will be nice to have access to more than 3 weapons at a time, if done right that is.

The waepon wheel looks promessing. I often run in situations where I would like to have more than 4 Item slots or a 3ed main weapon slot for the rocket launcher.
I have only two hopes
First: being abel to walk while holding down the wheel button
Sedond: I really really hope that the issue with the ignored user commands is going to be fixed with this feature. (I made a report about it How to improve GZ as a FPS)

I like the way the weapons are now, but whatever.

1 Like

Ah yes I forgot about that we have soviet guns now donā€™t we? I will have to try them out when the update drops.

1 Like

Weapon wheels are totally overratedā€¦ :confused:

My 2 Ct.

4 Likes

ykw, i might save alot of storage uninstalling gz now, game is absolutely amazing, but the wait has been hella long for us Xbox players.

im kinda dissapointed on these issues, due to the fact that every other platfrom doesnt have these issues i cant think what would make it impossible for xbox to have this game. but ik u guys r working hard, but if the game doesnt have the update by September i might call it quits for me on this game.

Hope the issues do get resolved and hope gz does well in the future.

Xbox players will be here waiting for u GZ :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Why donā€™t other platforms have these problems?

1 Like

I would guess the different hardware and software leads to different issues.
Either that or Microsoft cert stopped it for bugs that they deemed needed to be fixed, while Sony did not.

6 Likes

All platforms work differently and with Xbox its been some multiplayer issues thats been really hard to work out :C

6 Likes

Still waiting! :grinning: It must be really annoying having to push back further updates to spend these last 2 months sorting out us on x box. Hopefully it wont happen again!

2 Likes

Umā€¦ not a lot is going to be happening in August.

2 Likes

Yeah, me on other platform, really hope they can solve the X-box problems quickly, and get everything back on track to a contentful future for everyone. :+1: :coffee:

5 Likes

With FNIX Rising, there were multiplayer issues with PS4. Now, with Resistance update, same multiplayer issues but on Xbox? Strange. :thinking: Did Micro$oft change something in their Xbox multiplayer setup?

1 Like

What is the answer of this question ?

1 Like

I think I speak for a good majority of the XBOX community here, even though we are obviously sad that the release of the resistance update has been delayed multiple times, we are happy to see that you really care, and that you donā€™t want to release a half finished, buggy version that needs to be updated constantly, so thank you, and we hope we get the update soon but we will be patient untill that time. - Christopher

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to be a bugger on it . I do play on xbox and it had been a while since july 16th update is everything going allright with the game and everything? I love the game so much killing reapers on playing gurrila is my favorite thing to do kinda easy to do now since I figured the routine they have lol

We should have some news tomorrow hopefully according to Pontus from Yesterdays stream.

1 Like

Hello Generation Zero Team, the weapon wheel reminds me of a old game called Aliens Colonial Marines on Xbox 360, Ps3 and Pc the reason I say this is because Aliens CM had the option to switch the weapon wheel between holding a specific button and toggle option this is just an idea.

HEY, Once upon a time, i think a half year before, you said the xbox update is in November. November is, but the update is not here. What Do you now mean developers?