Level Max ruined game for me. :(

@RobotHunter, I’ve edited your post. Please use a friendly tone when on the forums.

//Mod

As I said before somewhere else - aside “passive” skills like +dmg or increase other stat, what odds of you actually use all skills? Besides, multiple specializations on one character is quite wonky.

I wrote that pretty clearly.

What’s that supposed to mean?

I still think that’s utterly ridiculous. I bet the majority of players want a moderate raise in lvl. cap. Something like 5, 10 or 20 more points.

4 Likes

Personally, I wouldnt mind level 87. It would give me something to focus on. I know not every body would like that, so if they kept the four charecter option it would be nice.

Storage size and max level is something they really should adjust to the way the game is now.
With those things adjusted, with so many weapons we have and with the remaining bugs fixed the game would be perfect :grinning: .

Could you go into a bit more detail regarding this choice of number

I believe it is the skills points required to get every skill maxed.

The only thing “wrong” with level cap is, is that it isn’t told nowhere in the game.

If level cap would be told as soon as you start with GZ, it will avoid the griefing when reaching level cap.

3 Likes

Having leveled up several characters, when I bought my new computer, I started again from scratch using all my previous experience to pick my points. I only bother with one extra carry point (don’t really need more) and I left out everything that was a disappointment the first few times. I’m at 28 now, and struggling to think what to put my remaining points into. There’s nothing else I want.

What would be much more interesting would be to lose points every time you die. That would bring back the tension to the game, and keep you permanently leveling up.

2 Likes

Yes, it has been said in other threads that level 87 is the required amount to fully leve up a charecter.

It would be nice if we could at least pick and choose what we want, instead of having to unlock a whole line of abilities we dont nessisarily want. For instance, if you dont want to improve reload time, but you want some of the same things in the tree, you have to unlock it first.

There are 87 skills, if all are upgraded. But you’ll need to reach level 88, if you want to get 87 skill points. Since you start out at level 1 and you’ll get your 1st skill point at level 2. Due to that, skill system is shifted by one number.

This is something i’ve also suggested in here: [Suggestion] Skill Tree Rebalancing - #23 by Aesyle

Ah, yes. Well, then I need not explain your own idea. But the point still stands.