List of biggest issues (as suggested by pontus)

Probably the gnomes have spawned near and that’s why nothing works. If you shut down to menu it will reset.

I had a sneaky suspicion the gnomes were at the root of this problem. As silly as it sounds, it shouldn’t hinder player progression.

The picture was there again today from 06/23/22 and it still didn’t work

It worked when I tried. Have you tried to shut down to menu?

Without a doubt you have gnomes nearby. I guarantee when you see this behaviour you should just search around and you will find the little blighters.

Thing is, I’m not sure if the gnomes are there to signify that the bug has occurred, or if they cause the bug themselves.

I used to think the latter, but now I’m not sure.

If you’re not hunting gnomes and would rather not see this behaviour then make sure to close the game fully, or fast travel away and come back later. If you have populated FNIX bases I recommend clearing them to reduce the instances of these occurring.

1 Like

Now it worked, now it continues with garage doors and almost closed doors, do I have to go into the menu and back in every time to open these doors?

No, it shouldn’t be that way, It probably is bugged for you. I initially thought it was caused by the gnomes. But it seems something else.

1 Like

I’ve only noticed this after the landfall update. The Granhygget Control Point had 3 command centers at once. I’m on the Xbox series x.

Only the exterior command center on the left would take damage oddly enough.

I did not take screenshots, but I’ve experienced a separate bug in multiplayer. In that instance, there were no walls at a Fnix control point and the shield generators would not register as being destroyed.

The guarding machines were not immediately hostile as if the walls were present.

Madchaser, I edited post, and added some more 100% completion problems.

1 Like

I had a long discussion with John Henry in the Facebook group about the missing weapons,
Then we came to realise that the devs made a mistake. We did find the weapons, but not the collectables. Now, at the two locations below, the markings show it the other way around.

I totally forgot there were War-figurine hinted in earlier updates, but we never got them

• Amurskijj tigr outpost shows: 1/1 collectables, 0/1 weapon
    Landingzone Boris shows 1/1 collectables, 0/1 weapon

But for me it should be…(because I found the weapons)

• Amurskijj tigr outpost shows: 0/1 collectables, 1/1 weapon
    Landingzone Boris shows 0/1 collectables, 1/1 weapon

Somehow all the War-figurine locations are marked, collectables 1/1

Note that this is minor issue

1 Like

It shouldn’t be that way at all but it is the gnomes that are the culprit. I believe they spawn instantly these days if you have multiple FNIX-bases.

The main problem I’m having is with the “Clearing the path” mission, it was running smoothly up until I had to follow the truck. Now I can’t even get close to the mission or anywhere near ringfort without crashing every time. Even with updated drivers and the recommended software it continues to crash. Therefore making the game unplayable anywhere in the farmland region.

Just updated some of the entries in the starting post.

Remember:
Feel free to add actual issues or to state something as solved, if I forgot one.

Btw. the original list is getting shorter.

The game just crashes for no known reason on PC. This has gotten a lot worse since Landfall update. Playing solo or co-op. Exploring, no machines around, game freezes and hit escape and the game has crashed. Very hard to play a few minutes to 30 or 40 minutes without the game crashing. This goes way beyond annoying.

In larger battles, projectiles such as rockets, grenades, and the firebird howitzer seem to move much slower then their surroundings, or Despawn before even hitting their target.

Probably not a big issue but I have noticed the applied weapon skins do not seem to “stick” between game sessions. Like to know if this is more widespread or not.

2 Likes

Yes, it is. I have this issue when switching characters.

2 Likes

“The Resistance” mission in Himfjall is bugged. The Bots don’t come to the Hotel. Making it impossible to complete the mission, hence not allowing you to unlock the Guitar Emote. This might be related to the “Ghost In The Past” mission bug that was already reported here.

Ringfort Shed/Tidal Wave Mission at the Mullvadsberget Tunnels is also bugged. Enemies don’t appear for the Wave to start.

Some more for consideration, ref Feb Update

Gnome Pods cause instant crash in game

Multiplayer stability still an issue when joining host in battle, and multiple player use of shock ammo

Experimental HCDP & HRDP rounds cannot be loaded into a GRG

Constant AG4 4c from Harvesters

Vintovka drop rate and inclusion to Soviet Wolfe loot pool

Marden Command bunker sinkhole

Oversized map logos when going from multiplayer as guest back into solo

Held items left levitating after players fast travel away from each other

Ghost audio of killed machines can be heard after battle

Relay Beacon notifications after it’s already been destroyed

2 Likes