***List of bugged quests [PS4/XBOX/PC]***

Please when reporting bugged quests, use this format to make it easier:

*Quest name
*Unable to finish objective " "
*Info: (additional info to the problem or speculation why it happened)

1. Strength in numbers (world mission)
    Unable to finish objective "Clear the area of machines
    Info: Only one robot spawns, no progression when defeated

2. Secret cargo (world mission)
    Unable to finish objective "Destroy the activated machines
    Info: Only one robot spawns, no progression when defeated

3. Total Defense (world mission) (possibly not bugged)
    *Unable to finish objective “Find the farm of Östra Mark”
    Info: No progression when arriving at site “Boo Bruk Ab” (quest popped up at this location).
    Solution: Turns our this location is wrong and popup shouldn’t appear. Correct location is “Östra Mark”.

4. Colonists (world mission)
    Unable to finish objective "Take down the Hunter
    Info: No Hunter spawning inside barn. Possibly due to visiting the location earlier and clearing 3 Hunters outside the barn

5. On the road
    *Unable to finish objective “Claim the safehouse”
    Info: safehouse was claimed after defeating enemies as quest said, but no progression/completion of quest

6. Beyond the Barricade.
    Mission objective not clear (PS4)
    It says: Destroy the machines but there are no machines besides
    the once that already lay destroyed on the ground when you arrive at the scene.
    I have looked everywhere and killed every active machine in the town during 2 nights.

7. The Girl who Cried Wolf. (PS4)
    Mission Key to open the study not generating

8. Supply run
    *Unable to complete objective “Kill the machines guarding the truck”
    Info: Due to machine agression, robots attacked me before I discovered the truck, meaning I killed machines before getting the objective. Quest stuck because machines were killed

9. Hermelinen Bunker mission - Quest Empty spaces
    Person 1:
    -Key card not opening final door after completing mission. (PS4)
    Person 2:
    *Mission playing solo on Xbox One S bugged
    Info: Keycard at the villa doesn’t seem to be spawning. There is a waypoint on the bedside table upstairs in the Kungsgarden villa but nothing there to pick up. I’ve searched everywhere else in the house and outbuildings.
    **EXTRA note: no trophy on PS4 after completion of quest

10. Out Hiking (PC)
    Found the lookout and equipment but mission didn’t complete

11. "Gas Run” (PC)
    Can’t destroy gas station to complete mission
    Info: Probably due to already destroying gas station before progressing quest
    Solution: don’t destroy the gas station before objective says so

12. Warboard - Minken bunker (PC)
    Info: Destroyed the content of the container before I was asked to do so (die, robot, die!). Now I cannot unlock any locked doors and the quest keeps pointing to the container while telling me to find out what is draining the power in the hangar.

13. Spiking the guns
    Info: I was doing the mission and the game crashed now it wont let me do the part where I need to destroy the 3 artillery batteries. Every time I go to access the power and turn it on and listen to the voicemail but I cant access the computer and the doors remain locked.

14. The old guard
    *Cant complete objective “defeat the enemies inside”
    Info: There are no enemies inside

15. Warboard-Uttern Bunker (solo on Xbox One S)
    *Mission objective won’t change from “Destroy enough machines in the mountains region to get a complete entry barcode.”
    Info: I got 3 or 4 barcodes from Hunters killed in the surrounding area but after killing countless more enemies they never have any more barcodes. If I approach the bunker door the lasers scan me and the door opens, I can go in and hit the power switch but it doesn’t turn on the lights or open the door to the Warboard room and the objective never changes.

16. “Flying Blind”
    *Door won’t open to the room with gas
    Info:I was doing flying blind, I got to the note near the soldier, when Changeme (some of the many hacked games users) logged in and crashed my game.
    I am now stuck on a door that refuses to open, as all parts are done.
    No matter what, I cannot open the door to the room with gas.

17. The gun club
    *Unable to complete quest
    Info: The mission says to look for interesting stuff at the shooting range.
    I found the dead ranger with the sixshooter (which is the objective I believe). Quest won’t complete.

18. Tilting windmills
    *Unable to complete quest when finding the loot stash

19. Beachhead
    The in-active machines in the container that you should destroy on the beach behind the Ibholmen castle are immortal!.. Tried with weapons, gascanisters and EMP grenades to no effect…

20. Flying Objects (PC)
    Stuck @ “Go to Ingrid Granqvist’s house”
    What happened: Went to Ingrids house, found the key under a plant pot, went inside, got few quest items (7/7), quest didnt update/complete

21. Loud and Clear (PC)
    Stuck @ “Find a means to unlock a storage/Find and destroy the Tick jammer”
    What happened: went to coordinates, but the storage is locked… Tried blasting with rocket launcher, air tank, gas tank, large fuel cell… Nothing… Pick lock skill wont work, as its a quest…

22. Law of The Land (PC)
    Stuck @ “Clear the bridge of enemies/Search for the military transport supplies”
    What happened: Got on bridge, killed enemies… Nothing… Quest doesnt update

23. Warboard Uttern Bunker (PC)
    Stuck @ “Destroy enough machines in the Mountains region to get a complete entry barcode”
    What happened: Got few barcodes, found the bunker… Can go inside, but the quest doesnt update and nothing happens eventually

24. Behind the curtains
    *The door to the bunker, which you need to open with the Russian key card does not open in Behind the Curtain. I get a welcome back audio message and it scans me, but the red button lights up and the door doesn’t open.
    Info: This seems to be due to another player picking up the host’s keycard from the car in the first quest, preventing the host (who has completed the quest but no keycard) from entering the first main bunker door

Please fill in more reports if you’ve found some

8 Likes

I was able to complete secret cargo so I don’t know if maybe one wandered off maybe?

Total defense was fairly straight forward (at least on PC). The log made it seem like the farm was right on the coast but it’s further inland. East of Broskulla safehouse

1 Like

On PC I haven’t been able to finish “calling for help” Found the naval base and the radio tower but can’t do anything with it. Checked buildings around it and even the bunker, several times. No solution

Still nothing? I’m trying to finish all world missions so finding new bugs

Are you up to the objective: Find out what is disrupting radio communication?

If so, did you check the bottom of the radio mast?

Spoiler

There’s a Tick hacking the junction box at the bottom of the radio mast. Shoot it once to dislodge it, then destroy it.

world mission unbearable lightness on ps4 is bugged too.

1. Beyond the Barricade.
    Mission objective not clear (PS4)
    It says: Destroy the machines but there are no machines besides
    the once that already lay destroyed on the ground when you arrive at the scene.
    I have looked everywhere and killed every active machine in the town during 2 nights.

2. The Girl who Cried Wolf. (PS4)
    Mission Key to open the study not generating

Just one side thought. This list will be difficult to compose and difficult to check
for the devellopers as it seems that not everyone has the same problems with the same hardware in the same missions. I know of people playing on PS4 that have the key from Veronika’s Study in their game and sofar I have noticed no-one else but me is speaking of problems with the " Beyond the Barricade" mission so I suppose it’s only me who has a problem there. So this list will not help the developpers much I’m afraid. But hey, I could be wrong so I gladely fill in the issues I have encountered if it helps.

I was not. I had passed that dang radio a dozen times and it never lit up. It’s all good now. Quest complete. Thanks!

1 Like

I was able to complete ‘The Girl who Cried Wolf’ on PS4, same goes with Beyond the Barricade (I think)

Updated with quest nr 8

Hermelinen Bunker mission (PS4)
“Empty Spaces”
-Key card not opening final door after completing mission.

That’s sad if it doesn’t work for you, as that specific quest has its own tropht

1 Like

yep, the quests in this game are a real kick in the balls 60% of the time xD

“Out Hiking” (PC)
found the lookout and equipment but mission didn’t complete

“Gas Run” (PC)
Can’t destroy gas station to complete mission

Updated.

I was able to complete “Secret Cargo” after returning to the spot after a few days in-game time (also exited to main menu - rejoined for markers to reappear) since now there were 2 runners at the spot.

Try to return to the locations after a while and see if it is solved. “Strength by numbers” is unfortunately still glitched

Warboard - Minken bunker.

I destroyed the content of the container before I was asked to do so (die, robot, die!). Now I cannot unlock any locked doors and the quest keeps pointing to the container while telling me to find out what is draining the power in the hangar.

I am on PC.

Added. Were you able to solve it?

No, I have tried several times, it is the only bunker I got left. Was back there yesterday again, but same thing - it marks the path and then nothing happens when I examine the container. Seems I will be unable to finish until it gets a patch.

I’ll add to the “gas run” Mission, I had never been to that station before having the mission. It just won’t die. I’ve tried gas tanks, grenades, fuel tanks and rockets. Nothing works