Looking Forward to Finish the Game but (Ps4)

Yeah Just finished the Quest where i have to destroy the fuel in this Bunker where the Machines are build and … Thats it? No ending credits? I read about 2 Missions i never got… the enemy of my enemy bla bla and behind the curtain. Can’t find them. I went to all Commando Bunkers again for this Mission Board but everything is done. Don’t now how to continue…

I remember that i got the enemy Mission when i played it the First time before all the Patches

1 Like

Hello,
There at this time an confirmed issue with those two missions that a fix is incoming this next update (rumored for Tues.) here is the link for more information & hope it helps.
SPP

This is being tracked in another thread. The devs answered us yesterday concerning the fix being in the September update - unfortunately it will not be until the October update. See below:

1 Like

@Agent_Acht that is the exact same thread though I had not seen the update saying October & in the stream this past week they did say a fix would be in the new update…But I can wait a month myself…So thanks for that info…
SPP