Machine behaviour post April 2020 update

I’m with you. My wife and I haven’t played since that update. It was a fun game and we had a good time but now it’s just silly and frustrating and yeah, we’ve left. For now.

3 Likes

I perfectly understand, but don´t give up on the game yet!
It will probably even be too much easy after the next patch so keep on the lookout for the patch news :wink:

1 Like

I tried this game during the free week and was hooked, bought it immediately. Even if it’s infuriating, frustrating and full of bull every now and then, I just can’t put it down. What they got right works so well that it makes it worth putting up with the dumpster fire that is everything else.

All I can say it’s that I’m glad I bought it after the April update. If I learnt to play it with the machines in god mode, then it should be a piece of cake when/if the team tones them down a notch.

Speaking of updates, does anyone know if we have a date for the next one? It should be sometime this week, right?

1 Like

Sometime this week is a pretty sure bet, yup!

2 Likes

Hallo zusammen, ich brauche einige Auskünfte zu diesen Spiel.

1. Wie bekomme ich experimentel Waffe?
  2. Haben diese Recycel Stationen einen Sinn ?

As per Code of Conduct - Forums,

English only
As this is an English-speaking community, we require that posted content be in the English language, so that it can be well received and properly monitored.

//Mod

Hello together, I need some information about this game.

How do I get experimental weapon?
Do these recycling stations make sense?

Not the right topic for your questions but as long as there won’t be any additional discussion of it (which will get deleted as being off topic), i’ll answer both of your questions.

There are 2 ways:

1. Your character needs to be level 25 or more and you get random experimental weapon drops from killing Rivals.
  2. Trade it with someone. (No character level limit this way.)

Recycling stations are used to recycle weapons and weapon mods to get crafting resources, which in turn can be used to craft different bonuses, if you have located and picked up crafting schematics. Also, crafting resources can be stored in the recycling station.

If you have more questions, make a new topic about it.

Agree. Plus, the rockets are able to move from robot to target (me) in a timespan that would utterly defy the laws of physics. The acceleration would require a motor that is beyond sci-fi, and the forces it would impose on the rocket would crush it. The rockets seem to be able to magically traverse through stone walls. The robot never runs out of ammunition. Robots can see through walls; they can apparently see through mountains. These all detract from enjoyment of the game, for me.

When they want to call it ‘May Update’ then yes. If not it will become a ‘June Update.’ Let’s hope it won’t take them until end of June.

1 Like

Typically I don’t complain about this topic but this is a special case
I usually play games on medium difficulty wich is skirmish in generation zero
However the machines aI has been amped up so much I feel like I’m in nightmaew mode or something
I can’t so much as step out of a safe house without my character being ravaged by machines
And good luck avoiding mortars from tanks and harvesters
They either are able to lock onto you or they’re speed has increased to were its impossible to not take damage from mortars
Probably going to take a break until the ai is fixed

1 Like

Same discussion topics merged.

//Mod

I hear ya. I’m being killed, and I don’t even know where they are. Never saw them. I was in the hotel on Hijmfall (Or whatever the name is) island, doors closed, I can’t shoot out but hunters are killing me as I duck behind the couch. How come they can shoot me but I can’t shoot them?

If they are firing concussion shots you can get hit by splash damage

This Is becoming a big issue. I had three rival harvesters gang up on me with their usual backup.I took out all 3 and their support at the cost of 1 Adrenalin pen then all hell broke loose. Another harvester arrived and just kept spewing hunters. At the end I had 5 in the kitchen and 4 in the living room. Getting away was a pen and med kit nightmare.

1 Like

Yeah, but how are their shots getting into the building? My shots can’t get out…

Do you have Experimental .50 cal and do you know what it’s special ability is? If you have it and know about it then Concussion Rifle is a lot more powerful version of Experimental .50 cal. Basically, Experimental .50 cal is greatly nerfed version of Concussion Rifle. Hence why hunters can shoot in while you can’t shoot out.

1 Like

I think this is the factor that we should consider. Unless it’s another new feature we weren’t notified of, if this didn’t happen before then chances are it’s another bug.

The one that bothers me the most if the flamethrower. There’s no way to stop that thing other than being a punching distance from the hunters.

So … hunters have this Super-Experimental .50cal that can shoot through walls? Fine, why not, I’ll buy that.

But tanks have a way larger railgun … that cannot shoot through the planks of wood of a barn-door.

ooooooookaaaayyyyy

EDIT: Actually I don’t buy that story about the wall-defying .50cal. I have hidden days in those locked army storage sheds, besieged by hundrets of any kind of hunters and they shot their heart out … not a single projectile got through those walls.

well i learn new stuff every day her.

I was so sure that the hunters Concussion Rifle is the one whit similar effect as the experimental pump-shotgun.
They do have an precision shoulder mounted rifle but the one that shoots the explosive rounds that light up read ither kills you or slaps you around allot or gas rounds will out range there Rifle atm.

due to some flaws in code i gess and this round is not in any way obscured by walls or any thing it just spawns in if needed its the red one im talking about now =)