Machines teleporting into buildings

I have been having the same experience. I wandered if it was by design, however after closing all the doors to the house after clearing all the rooms, they were still spawning inside.

There in the safe houses also, was doing “the spotter” quest where you find the 5 star Pansarvärnsgevär 90 on top of the lighthouse, which is a safe house. After i took some rockets in the face i re-spawned there, and made my way up the stairs again just to run into a runner.

I’m playing on ps4

1 Like

Cool. I’ve experienced that too. Once.

I like that they can’t get out again… heh heh heh

Yeah, in that regard @Xogroroth is right! The machines are really stupid :joy:

I have to say, i really love it, to have machines inside closed spaces, give a real perspective to the game, as long as harvesters and tanks remain outside of course :sweat_smile: .

1 Like

It is true that they sometimes get in…

Having said that, every single one of these was killed by friendly fire - I didn’t kill a one, just found them when I came downstairs - just like the morning after a party…

5 Likes

that have i seen not once in the game sorry

Happened to me again a few days ago and I even tok some screens but forgot about it.
Think I know why and how it happens, to me at least but I have to test it a little more first!

My BIG guest

From the outside

That happened to me all the time pre-patch. Haven’t noticed it this patch yet. I was told by my brother (whom introduced me to the game) that the seekers could ping you and can spawn them inside places. Never knew this was a bug. This does not happen anymore now that I destroy the seekers when they are around.

Enemy’s just walk through the walls. Was in a empty barn just doing a ammunition loot run to set me up for some great battles and 4 dogs and 2 hunters just walked in through the walls had to use up my ammo and meds left me with nothing turned my day into a waste of time.
Can I just say I absolutely love the game.

Platform: PC

Description: Multiple enemies inside a closed barn, looks like clipping problems.

Steps To Reproduce: I’d imagine start a fight and lead them towards a barn and wait for the results.

Images / Videos: As attached

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: Undisclosed

RobotsInsideClosedBarn280420

Several topics about the same issue merged.

//Mod

1 Like

Yeah, i was playing one time, and one lucky hunter decided it wanted to be annoying and run inside a house and i could not come out. So i just put it out of its misery.

I think that now it’s worse than before the April patch.

Back then I had maybe 1-2 instances of machines teleporting inside of buildings… per week. And it was during rather long combat engagements when I was camping inside a house, or a barn.

Today I had 2-3 events in ~3h session.

It just made me quit the game after almost having a heartattack.

Because I was in a house, engaging a group of mixed runners from the top floor and decided to check downstairs for a better firing position.
Came downstairs to find an entire pack of 4 FNIX runners (yes those with the red laser magic funbeam) and 2 Military ones all waiting for me. :scream:

And they were really happy to see me. :smirk:

A really short and quite painful moment later…

I respawned into a safehouse and quit. No sense in wasting Adrenaline Shots on that.
I have just had about enough of those shenanigans. Please HOTFIX this!

Just had this issue today after the April Update.
I play GZ exclusively on PC

I had a seeker go off and attract everyone around. I can usually hold out in a house, but not when they come right up the stairs!

Had something similiar happen yesterday at the FOA Facility Military Base. There is a large hangar with 3 trucks in it in a row. I had already started the fight by sniping a runner, alerting everyone else. I take cover in this hangar with all the doors closed. With just one door open, I create a decent killzone when the runners pass by the door and when they try to jump me. When I was playing the original 2019 version of this game, I was quite surprised to see a hunter had appeared behind me and I was under fire. There should be no way for it to get inside the hangar. Yesterday, with the current version of the game, the SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN! This time it was 2 hunters, and the balance of the remaining runners. It’s not like I couldn’t handle it, but I had been hoping the enemy clipping problems had been solved.

I play this game Xbox one. Machines walking through walls has been an issue since this game first came out a year ago. Every house and building, and I literally mean EVERY HOUSE AND BUILDING Im in during a fight, runners, seekers, and yes even hunters will phase through the walls and attack. I have had as many as 7 runners, 2 seekers, and 2 hunters in a house I was hiding in. I have seen many times where a runner will phase through a wall, and when I start to attack, will teleport behind me! This is a bug that REALLY needs fixed. This makes the game so broken that its not worth playing. I love everything about the game with this one exception, which makes it a deal breaker for me. So disappointing. It doesnt really matter how many new concepts or trivial things the Devs add to the game with each update if they cant fix this bug. If you want to be successful in something, you first need to learn to do the basics, and do them well! Its a shame that this has been an issue for so long and yet nothing has still been done about it.

YES…, I had the same problem on PC just now while undergoing a raid. you attack tanks or recyclers and during this time the runners pass through the wall always from behind or to the side …