Map issues can go here

When I look at the map I see that Vråken sometimes are shown on the map and not just buildings. And sometimes Vråken and buildings are not shown on the map. I found a spot on the map that can showcase that not only buildings but even containers, woodpiles, and wreckages of other planes and Vråken are sometimes visible on the map.

I made a Map of the F23 Airbase whereon I have labeled some of the structures. I Posted that map here.

In my opinion the barn that has appeared in the middle of a crop field is a glitch and is most likely the missing barn from 200 yards away.

It could be possible that devs replaced the old barn asset with new barn asset but misplaced it by few hundred meters. :thinking: But i find that hard to believe since devs haven’t misplaced POIs in the past. All new POIs in revamped areas are exactly where devs want them to be.

You have to agree that it is pretty strange to purposely delete a barn that’s on the edge of a crop field where it belongs and is perfectly placed, but keep showing the old barn’s location on the map. They had to at least change the map to showing only two silo’s if it was purposely.

Then they purposely placed a totally new barn in the middle of the crop field where it’s nothing but a hinder from a crop farming point of view, and without showing that new barn’s location on the map. I don’t believe it. This screams mistake / glich.

I’ve reported the issue about the missing barn internally, and fear not, it will return in a future update :smile:

2 Likes

What a relief! I almost started the BBB initiative!
Bring the Barn Back!
Ah, the rage!

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Weird Terrain] Dump miscellaneous terrain issues you see here!

Knarrebo (South Coast)

Homestead map icon is wrong. It shows FNIX Neural Node icon, while there is no neural node in that razed homestead.

This gun is under the map, took me ages to find this thing lol. also in this area, there are alot of things that are clipping under the terrain, either fully or just like, half of it. probally best to have a quick look around

man got crushed by a boulder apparently (same area as the previous reply)

Yesterday I found a bugged hedge in the west of Hagaboda (northern coast).

It’s too deep in the ground that you can just walk over it, but it still blocks the line of sight (regarding just objects, not landscape itself).

I’m sorry, I don’t know the exact coordinates. I’m sure it was here, right next to the house.

Unconnected regular powerlines. (586,-190)

i actually found 2 today… the first one is an invisible wall at 1111.722, -109.275 if you stand on that little cliff a little bit south of the arc, where you have the stairs and that garbage truck right of you if you look south.
the second one is a hole in a broken house where you can fall into but cant get out of (even spaming to place a field radio somewhere near) at 534.044, 18.771
i apologise for beeing too stupid to upload screenshots, but i hope i helped! :slight_smile:

!

is now not a map error but a stone that blocks the passage and the lifebelt is in the plug.

Transparent motor from one side

implied cab?

now another OT (probably) tank on the treetop

i found out how to make screenshots!.. XD this is the invisible wall i was talking about.

Found this. Think a house was here

Here a tick runs around under the base plate, close to its own resistance base

This is in Markbaken

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Terrain Holes] Dump 'em here!

Water is splashing here although there are only a few puddles.

Floating doors or concrete slabs? Inside the green container.