Map issues can go here

This is in Markbaken

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Terrain Holes] Dump 'em here!

Water is splashing here although there are only a few puddles.

Floating doors or concrete slabs? Inside the green container.

Exploration of “Bergrum Havsornen” bunker in Mountain region does not save on the map:

I have the same issue with 4 of 6 of the landing spots.

Here you can see outside through a gap in the wall, only visible during the day

In a large underground area near the tank blueprint in “Muskudden Port Complex”, noticed 3 holes in the wall, one next to a door near the outside and 2 on either side of a large doorway, where in each one you can see behind textures and through the map, between those there is a strange protruding texture.

Hole next to door near the outside:

Hole on left side of large doorway:

Hole on right side of large doorway:

Wall of texture:

Invisible wall at St. Anna Church:

Found some bugs in north-east Hagaboda.
Backpack that seems to be placed multiple times and is unlootable, just move around a bit and the backpack flickers in all kinds of colors:

Sand container placed in a container, containception?:

Unlootable ammo-container:

And on Himfjäll, in Österhällan, ammo-container never contains anything:

Cordoned off house containing full set of furniture and loot, seems unnecessary when you have to place a radio and fast-travel inside. Things like this must have an impact on performance?

This is how the Unlootable rainbow backpacks look:

I’ve noticed them a handfull of times, once in Hagaboda, but mainly around Østervik <.<
Which i have not been to for a Week due to all the other Bugs in the Østervik:
Tick Rebellion
Ælgbakken Control Point going Haywire

Lightpole sticking out of a Björk, unless it’s supposed to be an accident? Would imagine more damage to the car in that case:

In many spots around Österhällan and Österhällan Marine Center Runner corpses seem to have duplicated, but mixing Apoc and Proto-classes:

In a few kitchens, the sink has no colission, so you can “enter” the sink:

Lightpole sticking out of a shed at Muskudden:

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Terrain Holes] Dump 'em here!

In a house at Klinte, a floating lightswitch, and maybe not a bug, but it is a really strange decision to have two stairwells in a house this size:

At Östra Mark, body of a downed Tank is missing, there are sparkling effects coming from nowhere.

Hi.
I could bet that this is due to the supposed visibility radius around the control points.
What happens if you get closer?

I just looked there because I was near, there’s nothing to see in my game, no sparks, no evidence of a downed tank. There is a downed hunter that is sparking a bit further at the farm.

There are other parts from the tank laying just below the sparks:

Yes, I found it now. Indeed some sparks.

1 Like

Good lord. They’ll surely catch up some time soon, I guess. It’s been an eternity, and I barely recognize some of the locations, but when I do