Map issues can go here

Here to share some wrong locations icons; same locations duplications instead of their own names and simply no name locations + bugged safehouse.

ANL 144 (p2)

Just found it right now

Edit:

Found another one. It’s in the sam location.

The water of the lake is drawn incompletely from one side. However, the attributes of the water are active there, so you are spawned on the shore again.

Was spotted by me before the last update and can still be found there after the last update.

Made a post before realizing this thread is for my issue:
Sillavik mission doesnt display correctly
0d9d0e4de8af39a2039ed85efbf8d535ed22060d_2_690x329
edbafcf4d91864628b6eb6348e5ae13dc956615d_2_690x204
As seen, all South Coast missions are completed(including ‘To the Lighthouse’ which is given in Sillavik) but it doesnt show.
Full thread here

1 Like

Kalleby still has 2 map markers, seems this is an issue as old as 2019.
Only the top one displays the mission, other one is just the settlement.

Osterhallen Missing Map Marker

Bergsfrugrottan(?) East Entrance Missing Map Marker

Bergsfrugrottan(?) West Missing Map Marker

Osterhallen Marine Center Missing Map Marker

Cant complete side mission because there is no radio tower to climb.

That mission (Resistance Radio Maintenance) is one of a number of relatively new “dynamic/procedural” missions, unique from the rest of the side missions in the game. The “dynamic” or “procedural” missions are weekly affairs. Each week, you’ll have one do to—per world—and the next week you’ll have another one to do.

There are six different “dynamic/procedural” missions, with most of them having at least two different locations, and several of the different missions will also have somewhat randomized objectives to complete to progress the mission—repairing fuse boxes, refueling generators, pressing buttons…shooting locks, shooting boards, or blowing up barricades…or finding things in different places.

As for that particular “dynamic/procedural” mission, in that specific location, I think it is probably broken in that way for pretty much everyone. There should be a number of separate threads about that certain mission being broken, as well.

I’m on a plain old XB1, and I have that same mission in that same location this week, and it is definitely broken for me as well, at least.

1 Like

Platform: PS5

Description: Map markers disappear for all Control Points: Resistance, FNIX, and unclaimed. Icons for Base Defense missions persist, but the actual control point icon is gone, and cannot be fast traveled to.

Steps To Reproduce: I haven’t worked out a rhyme or reason to what causes it. Closing and restarting the game typically fixes it. Doesn’t require restarting the console.

Host or Client: Host, solo

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: PS5 software version 24.02-09.00.00.45-44.00.00.0.1 Up to date as of 2024 03 21. Game software version 1.44 Updated 2020 02 29