May 25 2023: Tactical Response Update Discussion

So are you saying we are not allowed to say when we don’t like a new addition? (Like rn where he says he does not like more micro dlc?) Because afaik it’s allowed to disagree with stuff and discuss it.

4 Likes

yeah, but the ones who make new dlc could for sure go back and improve the dlc they made.

IDK, constant crashing, and bases getting vaporised seems kinda big to me.

Irrelevant, but I do mayvbe once a month, only for it to crash.

debatable

Price is relative. I’d consider the DLC’s well priced if they were up to the quality of the base game.

Time spent on DLC is time not spent on the base game, which still needs work.

The game is built on community feedback, but if my feedback is not positive, or at least neutral, I should leave?

Also no, seeing devdefense is funny.

Saying that the dlc is low quality nad a bad direction for the game = hate.

8 Likes

You’re right. That’s not what I wanted to say.
But if I don’t like a game, any update that arrives, what the devs to with the game… And if I don’t even play the game… Why should I stay and talk bad words about it?

I would throw it into the edge and focus on other games that fulfil my expectations.

Critics are good, welcome and needed to improve the results. Hate speech isn’t critics.
And that’s what it often sounds like…

3 Likes

… Talking about a dlc that isn’t yet released.

Hey, I agree that not everything was perfect.
There are many things I’d like to be improved…or fixed. But that’s nothing that destroys the game for me.

Agreed, but these are things they’ve been working on according to Carni’s letter.

And crashes may have reasons in numerous edges. Different hardware, different systems, and millions of coding lines. I have no issues with fps or crashes. What now? It isn’t like “oh, that happens, then we have to pull this trigger that it will not happen any more”.

I’d bet that this is no decision a dev may take by himself. In some eyes (those who pay the devs) it could be wasted time…

I am giving feedback.

lmao what.

hate speech is when I hate speech.

Yeah, that’s why I only make speculations about the quality. The fact that it a thing at all is an L.

4 Likes

One more time we have different opinions and I can’t express myself in this language as I wanted to.
Let’s end up battling :wink:

We’ll see what we get. We may test it (if we buy it) and then may give a serious feedback on it. Speculating about the quality of something that isn’t yet released just is shit.

3 Likes

No, read here please:

Every time I have given the benefit of the doubt they have not earned it.

5 Likes

Moved to the discussion thread. Let’s keep it civil, people. And respect eachother’s opinions.

//Mod

I like to continue this, we have gotten a couple of nice ideas what it could be.

2 Likes

It definitely looks like a dart. But what could one possibly use that for?

2 Likes

It is very mysterious. It’s hard to think of something we don’t already have in some form. At first I thought they might make a sound and are used for misdirection, but then we already have flares and fireworks.

It would be easier if we knew how big these things are.

1 Like

O wait, if it’s big like @Echofinder’s Javelin, it could have a corrosive substance in the tip that can damage electrical components.

1 Like

Looks like a dart or small flyer. At least something throwable, maybe with a suction cup or a trigger at the tip. Maybe something you can customizeable by crafting by a bomb or flare or sound module.

1 Like

Looks like a hand grenade attached to a stick with fins and some wiring running along the stick…

1 Like

Are you expecting devs to work for free?

1 Like

It’s revealed :slight_smile: https://twitter.com/GenZeroGame/status/1659501675344691200

1 Like

Hacking dart sound really fun since the hacking perk in the skill three is totally useless!

Will be interesting to see how long the effect is active…

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it’s totally useless. You can open FNIX base doors with it. Though perhaps it can be improved more soon.

2 Likes

Oh yeah you´re right! But apart from opening fnix doors it is a dead mechanic as it is now in the game, I really hoped that the devs would improve that skall.

Hacking machines sounded really cool in the description but it is rarely successful and when it is the damn bot will in most cases just stand still not attacking other machines or getting attacked.

1 Like

:sunglasses: I was working in the garden today. Let me put an image of the revealed Hacking Dart in here.

Fwe79lJWIAMxj8K

3 Likes