May Update Now Live!

Thank you. I’m about to get on and check it!!

1 Like

Erm, the latest patch literally murders the game on PS4. The moment you press continue…it crashes. For all PS4 players I spoke to.

Sorry guys. You’ve used up all the good will. I quit.

8 Likes

…and now I can’t even play the game, on PS4. Crashes when loading. You can’t be serious… :flushed:

5 Likes

don’t like the idea of ticks in buildings

2 Likes

If you know they are there it’s not a problem, just shoot the electrical box on the outer wall of the house (unless they’ve changed that too)

2 Likes

Have you guys added crafting yet storage boxes no mention of that

1 Like

Dear lord almighty, so many real issues and bells and whistles are being looked for

3 Likes

I know how you feel, I’m angry but that’s because I love the game, Give them time.
All the best

3 Likes

The “Elementary” trophy popped when I logged into the game. Still nothing for “Go-Getter” (unless you restart) and “Fashionista”.

Otherwise nice job!

1 Like

Mine satys in english

1 Like

What does this do when shot?

1 Like

I’m talking about the audio in game, not the whole game interface. Like when you listen to a recording or radio transmission. The default is Swedish, but in the Audio Settings menu, there’s the option to select English. I would much rather hear the messages in English rather than having to listen to a 2 minute message I can’t understand and then have to read it in English afterwards.

Like the multiplayer option to block randoms from joining your game, you have to go into that menu every single time you start up the game and re-select English. That should be a permanent choice, not to be used every time.

2 Likes

I know mine plays in English Everytime a play a recording no mater if same session or new I only have changed the audio track to English 1 time and has always played in English

1 Like

Considering the number of people asking for this, I suspect you’re the exception and not the rule. Went in today after the patch and tried. Set my audio to English. Played a bit and shut down. Went right back in and default audio was back to Swedish.

1 Like

Weird hopefully post patch mine stays this way have not updated yet but will keep posted

1 Like

It’s been like this since launch. I suspect if yours works, it will continue. For those of us where it doesn’t work, the problem will persist. Much like every other problem in the game.

1 Like

That I feel could be easily implement in a hot fix hopefully for all that have issue!

1 Like

Agreed, but based on the track record so far, I don’t see that happening.

Based on the track record to date and last week’s live stream, I had set my expectations pretty low for this patch. Somehow, they managed to do even less than I had anticipated they would. Nothing of any significance has been fixed in the last 6 weeks. All that was added was fluff to distract new players entering the game for the first time.

That said, the starter island was barren and boring. It needed extra work. But to focus on that considering the number of issues elsewhere is like adding new siding to the outside of your house when you know the plumbing is shot, electrical is faulty, and the foundation is crumbling. It just makes it look better for people who see it for the first time.

But now we can take pictures!

4 Likes

This is crazy, first day buyer here, stuck on mission progression due to bugs, can’t finish the game even with this update. this is simply ridicolous, i paid full for the game to receive back how much 1/3 ?

2 Likes

The game is completely broken on PS4 now! Unplayable. It crashes immediately when you try to continue, select a character, or create a new character. I love this game, please fix asap!

I do not want to contact Sony for a refund, and I would hate to see it pulled from the PS Store.

5 Likes