Minken bunker warboard glitch (Empty Warboard, 2/3 key cards)

UPDATE:
good%20news%20everyone

This issue has been reproduced and fixed internally, and the fix should roll out to you guys with the January patch.

Thanks for reporting! :pray:

2 Likes

Still experiencing this bug as of 3/30/2020

Weā€™re stuck now :frowning:

EDIT: Was able to fix it by restarting the co-op session. Scared the heck out of us.

1 Like

Nope still not fixed, nothing on my warboard, all objectives complete.

Hey @Tudds :wave:

Oof, Iā€™m sorry to hear that. It appears that there are more than one way to reproduce this issue.

Have you triedā€¦

• Restarting the session?
  • Restarting the game?
  • Joining a MP session and accessing the warboard in that session, then returning to SP and accessing the warboard again?

IF the issue still occurs for you after trying the things above, and you are playing on PC, it would be very helpful if you would be up for providing us with a copy of your save file.

1. Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
  2. Right-click the save folder (containing ā€œsavegameā€ and ā€œsavegame.bacā€) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
  3. Go to https://wetransfer.com/ (No account required)
  4. Click the ā€œā€¦ā€ button and select ā€œget transfer linkā€
  5. Add/attach the .zip archive with the save file(s)
  6. Upload and copy the link
  7. Send me a DM here on the forum and include the link from wetransfer

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reporting! :pray:

1 Like

Iā€™m on xbox mate, will give it a try today! :grimacing:

1 Like

This bug is back, big surprise.

Can you give anymore details? Itā€™s been 3 years, much has changed.

I currently have the bug on Xbox, o completed the bunker but the board doesnā€™t give missions, the bunker quest is all competed but the quest is still there, it there any fix for it or do I just have to live with a uncompleted game.

I left my Xbox for a couple hours and now I have the missions as soon as I logged on

I created a new world and a new character. started first mission and saved game. the switched back to main world and character. and just like that it works. it also works for npc invicible glitchā€¦ im on ps5.
just jump back and forth when someting glitches out