Multiplayer save?

Is it serious that when I play with my friends, missions are not saved?
We played for 5 hours yesterday and when I was playing today I have to start from the beginning … !!!
My friend was host. I have all my loot but have to play for all missions.
I play on sp4

Please say it’s not so !!

Yes unfortunately. It’s a big failure !
Have the same problem

Why? do they plan to change it or should it be so?
not going to do it all again then I would rather throw the game …

1 Like

All of that your guys are saying is true, my key bindings is also resetted. It’s like you have precisely downloaded the game

I’m sure this is something that can be helped in its future. I know it does kind of suck but for now two characters are for the best until this is addressed more.

I actually have it reversed. My friend is host, I join his game and he has no progress because i pickup all the mission objectives before him. Thus when I’m in his game I have a load of stuff done and he has nothing. We are just past the bunker mission also. So this tells me that I can have my progress saved in others games. So i’m sure it will come soon. :slight_smile:

Its weird, because I play with my son, on XBOX. When i login to play solo, my missions are at the point were we left the game.

Mine are as well, however I always spawn at the start of the game since I havnt moved my own progression in my world. Only his.

:slight_smile:

Have they changed the multiplayer saving or is it still like described above? This is a huge deal breaker for me and my friends.

1. It is still same.
  2. You could’ve replied into more relevant topic,
    e.g: Experience balancing
    or: [CRITICAL] Mission Rewards are not giving to the joining player during Coop gameplay
  3. And lastly:

Topic closed.

Btw, welcome to the forums.

//Mod