My feedback for the game

So I’ve played around 20 to 30 hours of the game and so far i got to say it’s a pretty good game. I just made a list of what I think should personally be added in the future.
First one was base building but they are adding it in on the 27th so don’t need to worry about that.

Vehicles: Think actual vehicles where you need to first find the schematic then secondly get the right materials like fuel, tires, motor would add more to do in the game and make travelling funner. Like an idea is like a standard car or ute then you can slowly find different crowned versions of those cars that have better armour and looks.

Experiment weapons, attachment and gear. For me the most disappointing part about the game is their aren’t many like unique guns and scopes. Like we’ve got a few experiment guns that are cool but I would like to see more as we’re robots at the end of the day we should be able to create some crazy shit. Also on this topic I feel like the game doesn’t reward you enough when you complete missions as you pretty much get the same crowned gun that you already have.

Wildlife and more enemies: I would love to see wildlife that you get resources from and some that attack you to make the game feel more alive like wolf’s, bears Well what ever animals that are in Sweden baha. More robotic enemies and even maybe human enemies would be great.

Please contribute to this post:
A case for vehicles

This thread is for you:
Experimental components and ideas 2021

For wildlife, you can necro this topic:
Wildlife please (please was just for the required 15 characters) - #7 by Gysbert

Please search the forums and look if your suggestion has already been posted before you post a collection of suggestions. If there is already a topic about it, add to that instead of creating a new one. Please keep suggestion posts to one suggestion per topic. This will help us in keeping the forums nice and tidy and it will help the devs to see easily how many people want to see a certain feature in the game.

For new types of machines: Devs are aware that players want new machines. If you have a specific suggestion for a new machine, then feel free to work it out and post it in a separate thread.

As for this:

I don’t know what you mean by that, it’s not true.

I have discussed wildlife with a friend, sadly I think most are dead due to FNIX and his shooty friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1:

Yeah I think they’d all be dead too. But I think the game does need something like that, even if it’s unrealistic. Because the game definitely feels like it’s missing something.

1 Like

All of this is very good, but for me, as an active player, the priority is great enemy response time without lag and quick weapon changes :roll_eyes:

That’s true but that’s not really what this thread is about