Mysterious artillery? [IN-GAME ODDITY]

yea lol but there’s a considerable chance it is because it is close to Swedish grounds about 10 miles south of the fort

could be possible but tbh i dont think so. to get there would mean that a flying machine got there (scouts are the only flying ones we know, correct?) or launching them there without critically harming the ship. furthermore the tech of the ship should be high enough to get remotedly hacked to control the whole ship (or at least the firing mechanism) without having ya lil tick doing it. it seems to be no real ship name so i cant get any information. but nontheless no matter what class this ship could be a slow approach from machines should easily be fended off by an well armed ship.

HMS Visborg is an Swedish ship (at least i assume that) the mission is Spiking the Guns, the one to dismantle Torsberga guns. There is a tape about that ship getting hit from Torsberga, maybe the machines were not only firing explosives, and sent machines to take it (also i assume that since machines seem to appear out of thin air since harvester update, those hunter pods must come from somewhere and need to be launched)

I didn’t see anyone mention this, but I have to admit that I didn’t look too thoroughly at the recent posts. I just looked for pictures like this. This map is on the floor of the boat in the cave bunker on the resistance camp island. If you haven’t been past the bunker door in that cave, I highly suggest it. The bunker is marked on the map with a red x and circle. There are a number of lemons spread out in the bottom of the boat as well, and two are on the map. One is out in the ocean (maybe the Visborg?) and the other is on the other island (northwest of the current playable area). Maybe it marks the location of the origin of the artillery. Seems like a lot of people in this discussion are thinking that island is the likely source and I doubt that those lemons were placed there randomly.

Other than that, there’s also a grave with a gravestone with one of the house sayings placards that translates to “Don’t throw in the towel.” There are two bloody hatchets leaning against the gravestone and a resistance fighter dead against a rock facing the grave.

Sorry in advance if I’m repeating something someone has already posted.

2 Likes

Is this the approximate location of the other lemon on the map in my image?

Heads-up, guys. I’ve removed posts relating to launching yourself to the inacessible islands because it falls within exploit territory, and violates the Code of Conduct and the EULA. We’re all excited about future upcoming content, but this isn’t the way to do it.

Please keep the official forums free from posting information that would spoil the devs’ hard work for upcoming content. Thanks.

//Mod

I realized that the image of the map I originally posted did not include both lemons that are on the map. In case you haven’t explored this yourself yet, here is an image of the entire map as it is in the bottom of the red boat in the cave with the bunker entrance on the Masskar Resistance Camp island.

1 Like

Can you tell me were is the cave entrance please?

In the resistance camp, border the south part, near the water, you’ll see a wooden passage

1 Like

Removed a lot of off-topic replies.

Folks, this is the forum, not the discord chat room. For off-topic chatter, either use the forum PM feature or chat in the Discord. Any more off-topic chatter and i’ll be handing out personal warnings, for free. :wink:

Also, when your reply is the last one in the topic, rather than adding new reply (and double-posting), edit your previous reply to add more info.

//Mod

1 Like

Can i have a picture please?:pray:
(thank you)

In the radio transmission its mentioned that they are russian and they came to help in the situation in sweden

I visited that cave to pick up the GRG like two or three weeks ago. Spent a load of medipacks on jumping the rocks, and therefore passed that boat several times. That map simply wasn’t there back then. No way I could have missed it. That’s interresting.

Did anyone compare it to the map in the basement of the burning house?

By the way, when were the resistance camp first redesigned as being destroyed? In the April update?

Well to be honest i’ve never seen it till april so i guess the april update.

Me neither, only some older screenshots or perhaps it was some Tenebris video showing an empty but intact camp.

Could it be that the shelling actually was supposed to be implemented back then?
Not that it really matters…

okay this is either gonna turn out absolutely amazing, or be a complete dissapointment.

These lemons could be hinting to the use of invisible ink. you know, that stuff that you can write with and and it later becomes invisible, and can only be seen by heating it up or viewing it with UV light.
that stuff is actually made mostly out of lemon, even regular lemon juice works.

Can somebody please go there and try throwing a flare at it to heat it up, or use night vision to see it in UV? At the moment i can’t play the game so i can’t do it myself. But man this has some potential!

2 Likes

doing it right now and gonna see dis

3 Likes

Oh the tension… :scream:

i agree this is intense

The X marker disappears

1 Like