Mysterious artillery? [IN-GAME ODDITY]

now that you mention it again, i also had this happen. i clearly heard the splash but there was nothing visible anywhere. so maybe the hit to the mast is buggy sometimes? iirc you posted a vid of the mast visually being hit?

yes heres a pic

the thought of the camp getting a rework wont get out of my head. at least in our theories there are a lot of things making the camp important in any way possible. maybe they really will give it an intact state and the state it has right now, changing the state by triggering the shelling event.

imagine someone waving and everything’s fine and 5 seconds later artillery barrage and this is what we see…

exactly what i said earlier. i c. you are also a man of culture :smiley:

"It would be interesting to know in which place of the timeline the bombardment is happening. I guess the most fitting place would be the first visit at the camp. Maybe 5 minutes earlier the resistance camp was filled with happy people chillin around and as soon as we get there the event triggers the shells and: well. sad. all ded. Maybe it will be changed to an intact camp and it only looks like it does right now when we get there the first time.

Kinda like all getting hyped up about meeting some people and then BOOM. nope. not today. wait for alpine unrest to meet people."

well rip what if that bunker still had people, it’s not like all of them had died there’s like about 8 bodies around the island presuming the artillery trying to kill the rest in the bunker

New map with extra gaming to it… enjoy :flushed:

3 Likes

yeah. and these 8 people are 50% of the remaining (dead) population of the whole frickin island (not including alpine dlc) so thats a lot :smiley:
but yeah. the few bodies are relevant in the story but wouldnt explain a shortly attacked base to have such few. maybe the resistance went out for a mission?

Probs the alpine unrest was probably one of the survivors who went out on a mission and probs found out it got destroyed and kept looking for shelter like months before.

tbh i dont think that FOA 4 is a possible origin. my whole reason to include FOA 4 was the reaper tank with its unknown destructive power and the lable “FOA 2”. the hatch (probably for weaponry or getting machines to the surface) was just a thought about hidden mortars etc.

sorry to bother you guys but where can i find the record of that captured british ship?

i thought there was some intel telling us that that ship got hijacked from the machines? or did i get something wrong?

its a russian one Visborg

ah thanks. i just had HMS in mind so i thought its british

where can i find that intel?

there’s a mission near the end where u get the special 5 crown AI-76 in mission called Enemy of my Enemy you’ll get a transmission from the russian visborg

its an assumption that its hijacked because we got hit from behind and the visborg was mentioned to be 10 miles south of the fort so…

AHHHHHH damn im dumb :smiley: so it wasnt confirmed hijacked its just a guess do i get it right now? xD

yea lol but there’s a considerable chance it is because it is close to Swedish grounds about 10 miles south of the fort

could be possible but tbh i dont think so. to get there would mean that a flying machine got there (scouts are the only flying ones we know, correct?) or launching them there without critically harming the ship. furthermore the tech of the ship should be high enough to get remotedly hacked to control the whole ship (or at least the firing mechanism) without having ya lil tick doing it. it seems to be no real ship name so i cant get any information. but nontheless no matter what class this ship could be a slow approach from machines should easily be fended off by an well armed ship.

HMS Visborg is an Swedish ship (at least i assume that) the mission is Spiking the Guns, the one to dismantle Torsberga guns. There is a tape about that ship getting hit from Torsberga, maybe the machines were not only firing explosives, and sent machines to take it (also i assume that since machines seem to appear out of thin air since harvester update, those hunter pods must come from somewhere and need to be launched)