Mysterious artillery? [IN-GAME ODDITY]

What About Shipping? They may have built a second dismantled it and sent it off to one of the hidden islands where it was rebuilt by other machines? Who Knows? Maybe FNIX managed to go through a computer to another complex? Its Just something that Pontus and the Gen z team keep locked away but hopefully not for long!:grin:

That´s what the markings outside of Östervik could be.

I heard an explosion similar to those shell attacks at the Östervik cargo port the other night.
I will go there again soon to see if it happens again and if I can get a visual.

i made the image that the generation zero uploaded a bit easier to read. but i don’t speak swedish and i don’t really want to manually type everything into translate :slight_smile: so here it is if anyone is interested.

everything working as intended

its the computer in the resistance base!!!
(if you what to see a translation in the future go to The Calle discussion because this concerns us too)

you should be able to open it now

alright i lied i actually tried to translate some of it manually. i started with the end because thats probably where the most info would be. the last block of text read something like like “uncertain what … say. nobody knows, but i will be at … i will see my friends again”

almost sounds like a suicide maybe?

I could translate that later on in the Calle thread if someone doesn’t beat me to it.

1 Like

could there also be new coordinates we could add to the existing map?

would be useful to today’s map ill release

maybe all them different coordinates will line up so we can connect the dots and get a crossing point? just a wild guess out of the blue.

March '20 update put the destroyed resistance camp at that loc. Before that, there was no resistance camp there what-so-ever.
Radio tower was intact with one black, 2 door shed next to it and fence around it. Also, the two story house was completely intact. Now, only walls remain. Oh, the white one-story building with resistance map in the cellar of it was added with March '20 update as well. Moreover, safehouse was relocated too.

One of the early screens of mine (what it used to look like):

Relocated safehouse, 2 screens

Old spot

New spot

It refers to the “No Rest for the Weary” side mission.

It is the end loc of the “Beyond the Barricade” side mission.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying this, we are trying our best to solve and decrypt this new message too

New Updated map as of today

3 Likes

I think Im asking a dumb question but who is calle? and is he the guy from the broken tower in the mountains region?

He could be the guy who died of poison? (ignore top circle)

someone who actually knows the time at what we players are experiencing the happening could tell if hes dead or not because he mentioned christmas in his last message. so maybe someone can tell? if there is no time being told he could be anything. but tbh i dont think he would hide in a tower. considering him a paranoid apocalypse moses it would be more like a bunker or something like that where he would hide. the only possible known location where he was are lilla, near kaseberg and probably the barn mentioned in the picture above.

Yeah your probably right but he may have gone there there was a computer there image

also btw himfall island stuff is a month after gen z starts on november 14th? i think

ahhhhh its that location . there are already other possible thoughts about that place including veronica? i guess? iirc i saw that place in a video from pufty. but dont quote me on that. same goes for a mysterious trailer at himjfäll with lots of tvs and cables and stuff.