Mysterious artillery? [IN-GAME ODDITY]

I wish we had a new lead

1 Like

well we will have to wait till tomorrow or later today

Posting a new map today, so keep an eye out :slight_smile:

1 Like

what do you mean MagmaX?

New info and speculations of Calle’s messages and predicted locations on Calle’s current hiding spot

2 Likes

im really excited to see the new map :smiley: they are always good work!

3 Likes

thats interesting. i think some of these circled things are dust particles. but you can see the shell coming in much better here. someone should try looking at the map with lemons with these glasses

2 Likes

Agreed. Most are dust/flying debrie. But still :slight_smile:

had the same idea and tested it yesterday. but instead of yours i used the glasses, nose and moustache (black white night vision) but nothing there.

On reflection, and considering a lot that has been covered over the past few days - the first i mark Tarnboda Skans, am now thinking more towards the Hotel on Himfjall.

The unspecified is very favourable for Minken bunker.

I’ve joined my own map with different characters, joined random multiplayer games and it’s always the same direction - but still only my take on it.

FNIX rising, huh
new post on twitter

looks like uncle calle upgraded his tinfoil hat into a tank.

1 Like

okay this explains some stuff

someone already suspected the hatches in the ground could house artillery. i guess he was right. il look up to see who it was

1 Like

is it a DLC if it is i will have to what also OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG base building,melee, NEW NPCS, NEW Machines/compounds aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is the best update since unrest

Yup DLC has been announced we can now announce this discussion has concluded, see you on the 23rd of june or the release date of it

oh it was you who were right all along XD

my favoret part was the tick (they have had it coming)

I guess this means there wasn’t really anything to solve. the shell impact was just a hint and i don’t think there was anything more to it after all

Hey guys, so since @buttons was nice enough to create a new discussion thread about the upcoming DLC, and I’m fairly sure we’ve gotten a good amount of answers about the mysterious artillery, I’ll be locking this one up and urging everybody to continue the discussion in the FNIX Rising Trailer Discussion thread.

Our GZ Discord is also a good way of discussing things :slight_smile:

4 Likes