Mysterious artillery? [IN-GAME ODDITY]

There is also a possibility some people escaped to this island

as it has a destroyed bridge

Posting withdrawn by author

lol a six legged tank? id call it a destroyer

how could you do this to me? XD I got so excited for a minute

Did you find anything new? you’re really good at this. most of the discoveries you made are still being used by us to continue the search.

1 Like

This might be just Occam’s Razor situation

To simple answer: These shots are coming from void, to impact these certain points.

FYI: shot is timed, and it fires again and again if you just wait in the area. Takes long time 10-15min maybe.

Here is a shot in the dark. i heard from some people that it took 40 minutes between impacts like 3-4 days ago. what if its counting down somehow?

Posting withdrawn by author

Its actually hard to keep track of things that were here before, and things that were added in the last few days. they could even be controlling the rate at which clues get added to make it near-impossible for us to guess correctly until they want us to. i dont blame them for that though. im having fun with this either way.

The difficulty is quite accurately what @Oerwout10 Says - When is what added? I don’t know if you meant story-wise entirely of Devs adding things or what we’re adding here on top of these clues, but the statement remains true over the whole game… We have 0 Dev input about these things and we’re left to wonder when something gets added in the timeline - Is this after or before the player character even reaches the land?

For ex. -
*Did rebellion start whilst we landed in Archipelago at the same time or did it start with the game’s start. When there were no rebellion points around, but rather missing people and machines.

*Does the game progress as if those players who joined at the release of the game are further back in time than those who joined now and are seeing these rebel camps now…

*Do Calle’s messages traverse back in time (most likely yes), but are catching up on our current timeline to where either it was the no-rebel time at the game’s release or at the same time of current state WITH the rebel camps involved.

*What do we even interpret from the state the islands were at the game’s release and now? If new secret areas are added and some areas are barricaded/camped out to show how long they’ve stood there does the world start from the today’s perspective or has it been progressing this whole time from release? Some secret areas (like bunker 666) weren’t at the start of the game, but now are existing like it’s been there forever.

Clarifications need to be made and solidified, so everyone can have a better time trying to solve these questions. They spark massive discussion, but are really loose in definitive facts that it lets people interpret whatever with no solid answer.

1 Like

@zappa_lot aight, research is quite a pain but the effort is worth it but got any idea on where Calle could be hiding since he said he won’t since it would expose it to FNIX

1 Like

@pufty exactly. you summed it up way better than i could. The problem here is that almost anything we find can be “confirmed” by “but it wasn’t there before so it HAS to be new and/or related to this mystery”

Usually that would be a very valid point. but because so many new things get added that were suposedly there all along, we don’t know if something changed during the time that the player is experiencing, or that it was supposed to be there all along.

2 Likes

I wish we had a new lead

1 Like

well we will have to wait till tomorrow or later today

Posting a new map today, so keep an eye out :slight_smile:

1 Like

what do you mean MagmaX?

New info and speculations of Calle’s messages and predicted locations on Calle’s current hiding spot

2 Likes

im really excited to see the new map :smiley: they are always good work!

3 Likes

thats interesting. i think some of these circled things are dust particles. but you can see the shell coming in much better here. someone should try looking at the map with lemons with these glasses

2 Likes

Agreed. Most are dust/flying debrie. But still :slight_smile: