Mysterious artillery? [IN-GAME ODDITY]

Theories are theories maybe a dev will come along note down our theories and then choose something that blows our minds

ohhh i never even thought about that they could have a meaning. and i looked it up.
“The symbol was used by Nordic tribes and it means they are ready for war. It`s a symbol of call to arms in the Vikings as well.”

combine that with the “don’t give up/ admit defeat” on the gravestone. i think this has a decent chance of being connected

can we get an image pls?

by RysathTyree

we dont need vikings. we got wild 80ÂŽs swedish teens coming home from a boring classtrip ready to let hell loose.

joking aside that sounds interesting considering its an resistance base. they should be ready for war :smiley:

oooh haven’t seen that before where bouts on map? also how would this link to Fredrick blom? I would link it more towards that cult on himfall

its down next to the bunker beneath the resistance camp. gotta jump around in the water a little bit more to get there. there is also a hidden m49.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it links to Fredrick. but im thinking maybe calle saw what happened to the town from his boat. and went to his cave and used the lemons as pawns on his map. maybe somebody related to him died (maybe freddy?) and after he buried him he declared war on those machines.

just a wild guess. probably wrong. but can’t hurt to speculate a bit

now we need to find which town

oh sorry, we know the name. i couldn’t remember it right off the top of my head. its Östertörn

edit: i just now realised that that is the name of the area/province.

ostervick? hagaboda? boo?

All this time i thought Östertörn was a town. but calle was actually talking about the whole region. so when i said town in my theory. you can change that to the whole region :slight_smile:

so the whole game :pensive: we got a lot of work

well at least not himfall

i think when he wrote this, it was just after the invasion, but before everyone dissapeared/died. maybe this all happened before the time that we experience when playing the game.

And yeah, we found out that Östertörn was crawling with dangerous robots the hard way xD

so im thinking he wrote it maybe 1st of November or 7th a week or 2 before your ship gets nuked

Ok so, Since we sort of reached a dead end, we have decided to take it from the very beginning and decide whether Ulmer was either controlling FNIX or FNIX controlled him.
1- FNIX started scouting using the seekers which Calle’s description as UFOs.
2- FNIX Murdered all the scientists from FOA because they knew how to disable him. (dang now we are stuck with roaming robots).
3- FNIX probably did the rest from there and killed the rest of the population.

weirdly though, there are alot of bodies, but not enough to account for the entire population. that could mean two things. 1. some of the people dissapeared 2. it was impossible to put that many bodies in the map from a game development perspective

probably option 2 to be honest

I think FNIX was (maybe) an AI to remote control the robots or letting the AI decide what to do with them all alone. Ulmer iirc was tested positive on HIV and he was about to die anyway. So he decided to agree to be an living experiment at FOA, even though he was unsure about it.Sadly the files were cramped with so much medical stuff i cant really remember anything of it. Maybe the experiment turned out differetnly from what ulmer agreed to. Somehow his consciousnes has been seperated from his body and ended up with his buddy FNIX. Maybe he took over the system gaining control over the robot control system or he simply completely merged with FNIX making him the program itself.

now having the might to actually do something afterwards he starts his revenge.
some mission files (side mission capitulation, himjfall) mention “him just doing what they wanted him to do” maybe referring to kill people.

1 Like

Or option 3 some people got over the bridge in the “bridge” mission or escaped by boat like anita

1 Like