Mysterious artillery? [IN-GAME ODDITY]

I may have located the source using weather and as you see there’s a bright flash of orange meaning we could use this light to track its original trajectory

2 Likes

Could this help? Dont remember where i found it, but i screenshoted it.

2 Likes

probably a resistance plan but it failed before they could do anything

OR its a map of where those pumps are

Who knows? You might just get something

From a glance, looks to be spots for resistance efforts. Something back in the time of when they were planning their moves… Looks to be that they were in pretty big numbers… I’ll save this for later speculation, crediting you if the time comes to bring this up

If you mean the flash of orange in the sky that’s just lightning, unfortunately. Given the right conditions (like dawn or dusk) it appears coloured in the game, for some reason.

I doubt its lighting since there was no sound of lighting or thunder

1 Like

Yeah no sound. Also lighting is super bright yellow/white

There doesn’t have to be, I’ve seen plenty of instances ingame where it’s occurred around the map’s skybox.

But, you never know I suppose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Plus it came straight from the direction that cant be a coincidence

Yeah I agree :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Its worth a try you know, we need to confirm all methods :3

1 Like

Here’s what I think, the unmapped island seems to be the origin of the flash.
@zappa_lot would ya like to join me in my research to confirm the origin?

2 Likes

there is a tape from “spiking the guns” mission about a ship called HMS Visborg 10 miles south getting shot at from Torsberga, i’m not sure if it could have hijacked by machines or there could be more ships

2 Likes

maybe thats why i got shot from behind by artillery

It just hit the tower, this is new…

All of this has made me do some exploring around that area, I found these in the basement of a burned house there:

One of the pictures seems to be circling a safe house.
I don’t know if this helps, but I’d love to assist. :smile:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity i scanned the area a bit with infrared, but couldn´t find anything. Couldn´t find the projectile with infrared either. I hoped to see it in air earlier with it to get more information about the origin from it.

1 Like

I highly suspect it’s coming from the leftmost island. With all these teasers lately, it wouldn’t be far off to say a new DLC is in the works, and I’m hoping the missile is a teaser for that. Possibly the island will have a new Military base and/or FOA facility and that is what is firing?

1 Like