Mysterious Binary Transmissions - Discussion Thread

Maybe it is Soviets and Fnix getting buddy buddy and they become one big enemy to players.

That would be a solution for many things.

• the unbalanced region score and rival/reaper system
  • performance issues due to fights between soviets and fnix
  • issues with getting thrown into combat because a combat between soviets and fnix started.
  • missing soviet bases and forces at base assaults.
  • and more.

But I don’t think that will come.

You know, anything is possible, and if the story hasn’t have a fixed end which they stick to, they (the writers) can twist it in all kind of directions. It has certainly to do with if the studio wants the game to proceed or if they seaking a quick end of the story and game. We don’t know until the fact is there.

Example: We all seen it happen with the three episodic Half Life 2 game, where the studio said they were spreading the part 2 story into three shorter pieces, so that we the players can get to playing sooner instead of waiting for the complete Half-Life 2 game. Then they just quit after two episodes, and left part 2 unfinished.

No, that’s just because valve has an issue with the number 3 :rofl:

:+1:

I just hope that there won’t be a closed end ever, because that may open up possibilities for some kind of sequel
 But finally nothing is guaranteed.

1 Like

DĂ©soler mais moi je suis Canadien français et ma langue n’est pas l’anglais dĂ©solĂ© en passant sa fait depuis la sorti du jeux que je joue a GZ

That’s nothing you have to excuse for.
Many of us aren’t from english speaking countries, but there are translators in the web, like google-translator, everyone can use.

Please take the time, next time.
(btw. I’m from germany and english isn’t my first language, too. I just give my very best, or use a translator.)

2 Likes

What I’m curious about is whether this transmission is a teaser or an ARG. If its an ARG, then we should probably go the the location in the picture. (I don’t know where that is) If its a teaser, then we should get ready for something cool.

1 Like

Location of the picture is in a green office near the radio tower at Saltholmen Naval Base.

What about some remote controlled swedish army vehicles (remote controlled, because bad experiences with AI and it’s too hard for the engine to animate soldiers)?

The swedish army strikes back and sends help from the main land. There are random groups of them fighting the invaders everywhere on the map.

Additionally we become able to call them in to support us (with a cooldown).

What we get now is a fight about every single meter of each region, with moving frontlines (like once asked for in a survey) to take back control about Östertörn.

1 Like

There’s another hint or clue on Twitter
 towards a transmission X38759, but not in the Main Menu 
 yet. Have a look at this desktop background and all top left folders.

Btw, the background is of the street in Klinte with two Kundsam buildings.

5 Likes

“Code that’ll fix all the bugs”
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

Sorry, couldn’t resist
 :smiley:

About the two mostleft folders
 :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, Carni really has developed his own special style to connect with the community. :coffee:

2 Likes

“Kanelbulle” :laughing:

I really thought more people were gonna react to the fact that I put a picture of a Semla inside the Kanelbulle folder

3 Likes

That’s not allowed. You need to rename the folder to Fika, or you’ll be arrested for sure.

3 Likes

I saw it, but didn’t give it much attention.
I like the merch ideas, too.

Is the aluminium hat signed by Kalle?

I wonder what the pics in the super secret folder might show :thinking:

1 Like

Stuff
 things
 et cetera

Friends - Are you there - Can’t wait to meet you -

2 Likes

So theres third transmission in binarry which reads

“Can’t wait to meet you”

Let me know bout your ideas cuz this is getting interesting!!

Getting hyped more and more!

1 Like

The new binary code I got today says:
CanÂŽt wait to meet you

;o)