Mysterious Binary Transmissions - Discussion Thread

Ok, now I really believe it’s from tatjana…

1 Like

Booting up…

01000010 01101111 01101111 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110101 01110000 00101110 00101110 00101110

2 Likes

Weird. “It” sends us a transmission while booting up, after it already sent us three other transmissions?

Any ideas?

Our new friend is getting his boots on. :crazy_face:

But seriously, our new friend might not be the one who was sending the transmissions. That was probably the one who modified a machine to become a resistance member.

The communication module could be online while it boots rest of the system components…

good idea the gang I would love for him to be a companion with us in solo mode

There is no technical difference between solo and coop in GZ.

This game is a multiplayer title, which also can be played alone.

But maybe they have a way to limit the companion just for the worlds owner character, like some progress also just is registered for the host.

hi!

Feeling lonely?

3 Likes

Finally the reveal of a companion, I’d guess.

1 Like

Or a really dubious dating service.

5 Likes

:rofl:

Oh, in this case it all makes sense.

Friend?
Are you there?
“Booting up…” (putting boots on)
Feeling lonely?

Could be the human conscience that was transferred into FNIX waking up. The good in the doctor is waking up and doing the thinking again. And we will interact with the voice again of that person and give us missions to try a take over of FNIX.

1 Like

The sound at the end of the video sounds like a runner activating its weapon… :thinking:

When I visited the red house and the pier in this teaser today, I got the same foggy weather. But there was nothing to see yet of course. I was just curious where it was. :coffee:

2 Likes

How did they make that character so good looking, its bothering me a lot.

any thoughts on what this video means

any ‘’’

It means they can make way better looking characters than i can its very annoying as all my character options are quite bad…

Moved to Mysterious Transmission thread, since they are related.

//Mod

the videos they give us just get more lonley

1 Like

Both locations from the YouTube trailer (where the mystery woman is standing), are here:

Hagaboda
529.864, -3975.689
202.311, -4313.931

2 Likes