New added locations

Not sure if anyone has pointed it out already but I just went back to the crater and noticed that the inaccessible/locked door is truly inaccessible now

I think this was already changed before the '21 Feb update. But a picture is worth a 1000 words.

1 Like

There more new locations like the “Ljuset apple orchard” or this camping spot.

1 Like

Did you see the picture I got behind it?

It wasn’t half burnt down and boarded up before. The blue mix tape was available, but the door / entrance doesn’t exist anymore. I have been over the place high and low to check if the devs have placed the tape near to the original spot, but to no avail . I think that 2 days wasted is enough, am done.

What are you referring to?

The collectable mix tape at Averholm manor.

I was talking about Averholm Manor collectable after '21 feb update. Do you also ?

There are 22 mix tapes to collect and I have 21 of them. The 22nd was in Averholm manor but it has been burnt down and boarded up, even the door/ entrance doesn’t exist, replaced by ivy on a frame.

Ok I see. I have got all mix tapes long before. I can’t remember if the Manor had an collectable. Maybe someone else knows. I have no notes on that. But it could explain the faulty collectable counter i get there. If there was an collectable, and it’s no longer available then this needs to be a bug report.

Check this first.

Tape: Carl Vråla

Carl Vråla is a very famous Swedish pop singer-songwriter. He’s sold millions of records and has fans* all over Sweden, which is a feat in a country with a population of less than 10 million.

I checked the forbidden map.
It had in fact one there.
So, I understand yes.
You should make a bug out of this.
That way at least someone might know where it is

Yeah, I will have to look into reporting the issue . I checked on youtube vids and it was there before, plain as day, the guys just stroll in and pick it up. ty anyway.

2 Likes

Not a new location, but the felled trees now have a sticker with “E.F.N 23980” on it, and I wondered if someone from Sweden knows what E.F.N stands for?

I would say its something to do with quality of the wood - a kind of grading tag. Number is the batch maybe?

Managed to find a link on how they grade lumber in general - maybe this is just a Swedish abbreviation…?

I am swedish and i dont know what EFN means, but i searched it and i found that EFN means: Ekonomikanalen EFN (Ekonomi- och Finansnyheterna)

So sorry i wasnt so helpful

But is that abbreviation some way connected to grading the wood?

I agree that it is most likely a grading for the wood quality or hardness. Swe111 mentions Ekonomi- och Finansnyheterna which google translates to “Economic and Financial News”. But if this has any connection to wood, I don’t know.

I don’t think it has anything to ekonomi- och finansnyheterna has anything to do with wood grading. I have some friends that has land owners here in Sweden, I’ll ask them and see if they can give some clarity in this.

1 Like

Those stapled small labels served as a trademark for the wood owners and told the sawmill who would get paid and what the logs would be sawn up to. Though I have never heard or remembered what the abbreviations meant or if it was part of the trademark?

1 Like

European Forest Network? A quick Google suggests it replaced the Nordic Forestry Union in 1990 so it may be a bit ‘out of time’ for that.

1 Like