New added locations

where is this? how do i find it?

Look for planes wreck on map (upper right).

3 Likes

Woah, noice map dude!

1 Like

Found a new spot that I hadn’t on my map. Recognise it?

3 Likes

Footballs & Food Cans.

Closed off Map room like the one in Älgnäs. Took picture through the window. Not sure if it was open before all the revamping.

I indeed love most of the changes. The great wall of hagaboda is wonderful. The castle ruin southern of hagaboda on the hill is beautiful and full of surprises (found 3 adrenalines) and full of lynx. A map in the soviet command quarter in the east of hagaboda points to a nice location that isn’t marked on the map (shown name at entry: LOC), south eastern of viskandets borg.

I’m excited what more we will find.

1 Like

This location has no name, that need to be fixed. There are weapons, but one seems hidden very well. I need to go back in day light to find that last one.

Edit: I found, I was blind. :grinning:

Just found 5, too. :man_shrugging:

Maybe this?

Spoiler

My 6th one was standing against wooden fence.

That was my 5th :wink:
Got a pistole on a defence tower 2, AI76 in a tent and one Ai76 at a dead soldier just after one entrance.

From the entrance there are more dead soldiers, it must be one of them

So what’s up with this, “Miss Bikey”? Part of the mission Sanctuary, maybe?

Salthamn has 2 more weapons to find. 3 I already had, but New Dawn added two. I found the 4th one , could miss that one, but with the 5th no luck yet. I checked all houses, but sometimes they are hidden well.

I met Therese, she is fixed on location, shy girl did not speak a word. I did not find Pontus in a fixed location. Maybe he is there only when you do the mission, but I not gonna start over just for that. :coffee:

1 Like

It’s related to the reworked early game missions.

Pontus is in the Vessian bunker at the warboard.

1 Like

1 Like

I found something but it went so quick, I couldn’t recall everything. Would somebody try this and listen to what is said, and post it. It’s not long. But if you want to discover this yourself, skipp it. :coffee:

Spoiler

There is a piece of text spoken by Theresa, at the ramp over four cars at Alby Church, it triggers when you spawn a bike. I wanted to try the bike on the ramp, see if I could make it but I hadn’t had enough speed. The text is short but it came as a surprise, and I basically heard something like: trusty bike, it is silent… But I missed a bit.

1 Like
Spoilers

She says something about bikes and their advantages whenever you take a bike for the first time after she’s been added.

1 Like

Yeah, I heard something along those lines. Thanks

1 Like