New added locations

Coordinates for this place?

In Masskar resistance camp: -1675, 3860.

1 Like

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ideas for new locations

Isn’t this thread about newly added locations within the game? Feels like you should post these somewhere separately, @helldiver :thinking:

If you create a new thread, I can move 'em for you.

Edit: Posts moved.

3 Likes

This isn’t a new location, however it’s a new change to a location and this answers the question of FOA 2

1 Like

What question is that?

1 Like

That is nothing.

It is not the Reaper.

It is not anything planned for the game.

Yet

1 Like

What FOA 2 would be in a future update, this proves that FOA 2 is going to be where we fight the Reaper

Yeah, people dismiss the fact there’s FOA 2 written on it… It isn’t really a mistake in decals either as I’ve checked. Still kinda pushing my theory here - These things are connected in looooong tunnels across to produce those large quanitities of machines without our interference… just because we already eliminated a key manufacturing facility.

So i’m not sure if this was added earlier but today (5 November) I stumbled upon Øverby FNIX Research Facility

I’m not sure if this was added in FNIX Rising or it was added with the update that came today.

[Edit] It’s in the middle of the Airfield in the Farmlands Region

It was added with the Update. As to what it’s for, I’ve no idea :thinking:

1 Like

Alright let’s just mention the elephant in the room/the Big F-off Crater in the Farmlands region

It contains 2 collapsed and partially exposed tunnels
and

Spoilers about our Grim..."Big friend"

The blueprints for the Reaper

And a Strange locked door that may have something to do with the Reaper.

Interesting, isn’t it? This seems to indicate some kind of underground facility. Perhaps an enormous bunker complex, but it took a direct hit from something very, very powerful.

So I found this20201105145117_1
20201105145208_1
It doesn’t lead anywhere (yet?)

Any ideas of what this could be?

2 Likes

I think it’s a piece of a destroyed barn :wink:

1 Like

There seems to be something below the door, if you look thru the cracks…
Its not just laying on the ground…

1 Like

That’s what i thought too but it’s just too flat and obvious in my opinion
it looks more like the floor of a destroyed building, like an explosion has uncovered it.
Note: It appears to lay lower than the ground so it might have been buried and recently uncovered by the blast or something/someone else

All i could see is dirt, couldn’t get a good picture of it unfortunately
If there is supposed to be something under there it isn’t yet i think

Merged to appropriate topic.

//Mod

There is also a new collector’s item nearby

Yeah, thats my theory too, probably just a empty shaft or ditch under that door at the moment.