New added locations

This kinda reminds me of a spitter from Left 4 Dead 2 :wink:

1 Like

Brix were shat and I did roll for cover behind them when I heard that.

Norra Saltholmen, SW to “Road Rage” truck, or S to “Over and Out” quest end (car with radio).

It was added to the game long time ago, during 2nd revamp of Archipelago region. I was the one who happened to 1st document it in this topic (15th reply): New added locations

Well, I’ve been wandering around Archi for weeks for a 20 lvl challenge, and happened to enounter it just now.

News for you, old news for everyone else. :wink:

I know now (saw video of glitch expert) that the door is not suppose to open right now. Just like the door of bunker 66(6). Maybe/probably in future expansions it will.

Woah that seems a bit strange normally if you fall through the map it’s into the ocean. Where abouts was this?

I suspect it’s the new trapdoor near Stora Dyrbo (1143, 32), it has a staircase under it.

Hey, I found this yesterday! I’ve never climbed the roof, this place is new to me. Is the access to the roof a new thing? The guy in the picture can only be reached when you crawl across the floor, so for me he was inaccessible before the November update (I play in the x box one).

2 Likes

Yes, that is new…

Ever seen these smiley graffiti?

In a lighthouse, yes. Wilson’s family has grown.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Klacksundsfyren lighthouse inaccessible after Nov. 2020 patch

My guess is when they removed the reaper they accidentally touched something at the safehouse

It’s very finicky to get the lock to show, but I got it open. Pretty strange to see the gate go right through the wall.

1 Like

Anyone managed to suss out the clothing needed to get into the crater locked door at all?

Nope not anything I tried hitting it with a hammer several times though to no avail. I think we just need to wait until the next update to get in. Can’t wait to see the lore behind the cause of the crater

Gonna be online in a few hours in you wanna tag along

Would love to but I have an essay to complete :frowning: maybe another time dude.

Russian I haven´t played the game for a while so i found some dead russian bodies and a crate with something and the text is in russian and it seems like it´s an russian outpost, so is this new or is it old?. If you want to take a look for yourself it´s in the cordinates -1205.520, -1160.992

2 Likes