New added locations

Is this plane wreck new, can’t remember seeing it before…but you know my memory :wink:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we’ll soon find a new weapon to take down the Reaper. This item in the photo, wrapped in a cloth, looks like a promising weapon
Obviously they will insert new missions, I can’t wait to discover them

If you are interested in the location it is here (red dot next to the safe house):

No it’s not new but I find it interesting non the less

i have found writing in calle farm that read “open intel alien coloisator harinnel” if not the actual translation this is the writing " oppna intal utomjordisk koloisator harinnel ". Btw the the o in oppna and the o at the end of koloisator has two dots above them. And this was found at -1005 867,12 365. ( sorry if not new )

it means Don’t open Alien colonists inside

1 Like

alright so when did this get added to Överbytorp -1340 1770

1 Like

Farmlands right?
Found one like that yesterday.

Southern Farmlands region yes

1 Like

Yup been there, it´s where I had a Hot Pursuit, 3 runners from a Relay Beacon went after me like cops while riding a bike , we passed the Now destroyed Town (to the left of the image) and they were still after me :sweat_smile: .

In the locked garage of Algnas there is a wall like a war board with pictures of machines, can anyone translate?

It came with FNIX Rising update/DLC. So, PC players got it at the end of June '20 and Xbox players at the end of August '20.

To put it short: Farmlands region - everything South from airfield was added with FNIX Rising while everything North of airfield + airfield redesign was added with November '20 update.

1 Like

The blue door is locked.

Spent some time to go around in search for the key but nothing.

Maybe reserved for the future.

wow dude

first picture:
Ibland ensam, ibland flera = Sometimes on their own, sometimes in goups
Surrar/låter högt = (not really sure what it is in english)/loud (refering to the sound it makes)
Alarm/sonar= self explanatory/Siren
Flygar/Jet motorer = Flying/Jet engines

Second picture:
Två Vapen! = Two weapons
Distnas oc närstrid. = distance and close combat
Gillrar Fällor = likes traps (not gonna judge it’s sexual preferences)
Extremt snabb = extremely fast

third Picture:
Gigantisk qadrupod = gigantic/enormous quadropod (i think it means four legged or something)
Raketer = Rockets
Samlar resurser = gathers resources
Borr? = Drill?
Bepansrad = Armored

fourth picture:
Stor & Tung = Big and Heavy
vapen / missiler = weapon / missilies

fifth Picture:
Automatvapen = automatic weapons
Snabb = quick/fast
Ofta i grupp, patrullerar? = Often in a group, partolling?
Svaga punkter? = weak points

1 Like

Thank you very much i quite like this location as it seems like someone was trying to get help due to the relay truck outside

more like a meth lab

I just thought that perhaps these two locations might actually be the same or connected to each other.

What?
You reported it, right sir?
Sheesh, not even here you’re safe from criminals. :wink:

On a more serious note: This is a nice topic.
Very interesting.
Thank you all.

nice location. Can you give coords to it. I would like to check it out sometime.

Älgnäs -1140, 397 In the garage

2 Likes

Thanks. Will check it out. These new locations look cool

1 Like