New teasers for the Skyfire Update (25 june '24)

But probably the crab is just the reflection of the Vulture machine lurking for the fish. The triangular shapes could be the spur on it’s legs. :coffee:

1 Like

that flat spot could be the area of the new update

1 Like

That location was changed short after the last south coast revamp (control points).
We expected to see a mountain region revamp with the following update, but because of the extraordenary issues with control points in general and too many FNIX bases in special this revamp didn’t happen yet.

So what we see there were the preperations… Maybe we’ll now get what we expected long ago.

1 Like

3 Likes

:+1:
Ok, is that a news for a final teaser or other info for tomorrow or is that the announcement for the update for tomorrow? :thinking:

1 Like

I assume an announcement for the update, they wouldn’t make a fuss like this for just another cryptic teaser

1 Like

I personally think that maybe we will get a new island, I mean engines are running, equipment is ready maybe the Soviets or FNIX are planning to invade one of the still unfinished islands but I think that at least we can all agree that something big is coming.

3 Likes

praying on my hands and knees for a third story dlc man :pray:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t expect more than an update of the size of the landfall update. Rather less than more.

By that I will not be disappointed that much if it’s just a small update, but I will be happy if it’s more.

3 Likes

I’m betting for a boss variant of the Firebird, and not much more.
I imagine if we’re lucky, we might also get a partial (yes, only partial) revamp of the Mountains region. If we’re even luckier, they could throw in a new experimental weapon to go along with the new boss machine. (Since exp. Sledgehammer came along with the Reaper.)

4 Likes

@NJR87 @Madchaser There is a small trailer now.
It seems to be a buffed and deadlier version of the Firebird just like the Reaper.
If we´re lucky we might indeed have some new toy but there is no info to that yet.

Personally i would have preferred another type of Enemy, Like A Giant Crab machine or another bipedal enemy, like the Terminator Type enemy asked for 2 years in their surveys, but it makes sense to have 2 different Machines in the same category (REAPER BOSS)

I still wonder, where is the Apocalypse Seeker :radioactive:? A radioactive seeker with a mortar and with a device that calls waves of reinforcements would be crazy :warning: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Could you link the trailer? Or do you mean the teaser from their twitter from a while ago?

3 Likes

It was on my PS5 games feed news it should be the same for the XBOX and PC.
Its probably on their twitter and their youtube channel too.

3 Likes

if it’s too much to ask then of course don’t sweat it, but it’s not on twitter, youtube or xbox. If you screen recorded it and posted it here that would be huge, but like I said, no problem if it’s a hassle.

3 Likes

Its not meant to be available on PS atm as far as i can tell, its most likely PS has accidentally put it up early as no where else has this available. PS has done this with other games update trailers.

4 Likes

They’ve released entire updates a day early on xbox, so this being a mistake doesn’t surprise me so much lol

3 Likes

got the same screen, I’m on PS4, but there is no update, maybe some kind of event ‘’’

2 Likes

It’s just a teaser for now, there’ll be something much bigger than an event for sure

3 Likes

If the info is correct the “Skyfire” Update is out June 25.

@Kulspruta58 Well I believed everyone could have acess to the trailer, so i had no reason to record it, besides that i dont like to have all my devices linked, i dont use the GZforum on my smartphone or PS5.

4 Likes

ah, that’s fair enough

1 Like