New Weapon Ideas

To the first part of your idea:
Already exists (exp. ammo kal. 44 explosive)

The second part of your idea:
It’s a revolver. It can’t be as fast. Even if, the recoil would grant, that at least 4 of 6 shots will go to the sky.

1 Like

ud obviously pull down like with every other gun when doing so

3 Likes

Look at this thing. Could swap fire modes to change between rocket and rifle.

Why not just the 20mm m/42 recoilless rifle instead? It was man-portable and more effective than the Lahti and although replaced by the CG m/48 probably more likely to be found in Sweden. However, the .50 anti-armor gun is already incredibly effective and ridiculously so compared to the game version of the m/48 which by rights should be THE de-facto anti-armor weapon in the game. I mean, has anyone seen the size of those 84mm rounds?

1 Like

I hope for the KSP 94 (Swedish designation for the MG3 and modiefied for Swedish needs) is going to be added when we reach 1994.

Source:
Södra Skånskaregementet P 7
There is a video-clip on the second slide

(Fun sidenote: There were an early KSP concept known as KSP lundin fm/51L)

1 Like

Ksp 94 is mounted as a secondary armament in swedish leopard tanks. It’s not used as a infantry machinegun in Sweden.

Unmount for “avsutten strid” then.

1 Like

exp algstudsare, would have 2x the magazine size and would be semi automatic

Hi,

Can you explain what you want to say?
Why did open this topic for?
Is this “a wishlist” or are there facts you know of?

Please add some more content.

Seems to me he requesting an Semi-automatic Experimental Algstudsare with twice the magazine size. :wink:

Moved to new weapons thread.

//Mod

That would just make it into an M21 or AG4 semi. Älgstudsare is built for accuracy (I own two myself in different calibers). Why not make the exp more accurat with some sort of unique scope?

Mmh an experimental hunting rifle?

Would be cool if it would never miss a target, as you said: built for accuracy.

Maybe it could have a slight homing effect to its projectiles, like have it specifically be guided towards weak points on machines. Or just massively increase velocity and reduce drop.

it would still have the accuracy and range and stats just more ammo and semi automatic

We need Molotov Cocktails, Miniguns, Flamethrowers, definitely a Chainsaw and some more melee weapons. Maybe the ability to hit with your gun.

Miniguns wasnt in Sweden in the 80s and they where too heavy the time for a human to lift
A chainsaw could probably not anything against a machine, they are made of metal not wood. Your gun whould not do more damage

these arguments are so stupid we beat robots to death with baseball bats a chainsaw would destroy if a baseball bat does what it does

If you take a chainsaw and use it on a metal plate it becomes dull in seconds and then the chain will snap and most probably hit you as a metal whip. Doing more damage to the user than to the metal object. I wouldn’t use a chainsaw on zombies either because how big the risk is that I injure myself.

2 Likes