New Weapon Ideas

I really like the setup here, out of interest - what program do you use to make these weapons?

2 Likes

That’s why it needs to be a LASER MINIGUN. Miniguns = 1980’s pop culture icon, Lasers = 1980’s pop culture icon. Mix together, get badass weapon. Balance it out by uh…
Limiting ammo capacity or something? :smile:

1 Like

Or maybe just a high energy Plasma weapon? Who knows how they managed to fit a railgun into the PVG but I’m not questioning it! Perhaps it could be for the experimental Moller pp… a laser pistol…

Well, if given devs make minigun that fires .32 then there’s no need to limit the ammo capacity. Also, the ammo is readily available but the weapon itself wouldn’t be powerful one, due to .32 ammo. :smile:

1 Like

@Admiralgamer Railgun isn’t “energy weapon class”,but still “kinetic” since it doesn’t shoot energy, but use it as propellant. Principle is that it accelerates a projectile beyond velocities that could be achieved with explosives inside cartridge.
@Cl4p1te
Concept is fine, but I’ll nitpick in the detail that reflex sight is mounted on slide (moving part).

I believe they use Zbrush or Blender

Oh nice one, I’ll do some investigating. I’ve still got blender when I wanted to 3D print machines.

2 Likes

Blender and no sleep

1 Like

I would be happy to get a higher capacity shotgun

1 Like

Too bad, ubiqutous magazine-fed shotguns weren’t a thing in presented time frame.
I mean Saiga (AK shotgun) were developed in 90s, AA12 was already out, but wasn’t readily bought arount the world, USAS was pretty much still a prototype, SPAS-15 wasn’t famous to begin with, but possibly could be delivered to 80s Sweden.

1 Like

Isn’t it already a pistol?

1 Like

Since plasma is essentially just super heated material, wouldn’t there be a blowback, since its in a liquid-like state? I mean, for a shot gun that might not work too well to have a close range weapon shoot ammo with that much splash. Then again, I don’t know all that much about plasma, so it might not have the affect im thinking it will.

1 Like

It’s a revolver. Not a pistol.

1 Like

pis¡tol

/ˈpistl/

Pistol

noun

a small firearm designed to be held in one hand.

Similar:

revolver

gun

handgun

side arm

automatic pistol

six-shooter

thirty-eight

derringer

Browning automatic

gat

piece

shooting iron

Saturday night special

rod

roscoe

Colt

Webley

Luger

INFORMAL•US

a very energetic or enterprising person.

“when we first met, he was a pistol, full of ideals and a natural leader”

verb

DATED

1. shoot (someone) with a pistol.
1 Like

Maybe a revolver can fall under the broad term ”pistol“, but a revolver is only a revolver. It’s mechanism is very distinctive from a common pistol.

4 Likes

A Revolver is a pistol, or a handgun.

I’ve edited @Fwerkie’s post a bit to avoid link clutter.

//Mod

Experimental hp5 idea

This hp5 is similar to tje experimental ag4 but is modified so that it can afflict acid damage like how apoc bots attack the player and it would be outstanding at damaging componits or armor to take them down quicker. It can also have a twin drum mag each holding 30

7 Likes

Same feature request topics merged.

//Mod

Since we’re talking about fantasy guns, maybe Generation Zero could take inspiration from the game I’m working on and introduce a double-barrel pump-action shotgun. Shoot twice, pump once or unleash both barrels at the same time!

3 Likes

Well, there are two types of double-barrel shotguns:

1. side-by-side (your image)
  2. over-and-under

Image:

Wepon on above image would actually be nice addition to GZ since there aren’t many over-and-under shotguns in use in games while side-by-side shotguns are almost everywhere.

2 Likes