New Weapon Ideas

There’s exist double-barelled pump-shotgun. But it had been prodused in teens.

1 Like

Looks like a nice shotgun in terms of ammo capacity and fire rate but the reload time will be quite long. I would use it instead of my current pump action shotgun. Who knows maybe the experimental version of it will have detachable tubes for faster reloads.

1 Like

Also, there’s stick speedloaders for pump shotguns. Basically a tube with cut for slide/finger to push shells inside shogun.

2 Likes

I love the moller pp! I know it’s weak, but but I love the look of it. I always carry one!

1 Like

Ye its a clasic and agreed sadly it the weakest and it does have that special look of it

2 Likes

Yes. That thing is awesome!!!

3 Likes

I didn’t say use the current DE, did I? It was first designed in 1979-1982, still produced today from 1983-Present Day, and GZ is pretty much in the 90s (A year off from it) but yeah, the PVG 90, (pretty much the Barrett 50. Cal) was designed in 1980, and produced from 1982-Present Day, but yeah let’s go with that it wouldn’t make sense.

Speaking of Desert Eagle, there’s a reason why it doesn’t appear in the game and it has nothing to do with when it was designed and manufactured. Instead it’s to do with availability in time correct Sweden.
Latter was also explained in one of the dev streams, at 00:28:13,
link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/543626599?filter=archives&sort=time

2 Likes

Then just add the rest of the experimental variants to the game.

1 Like

Winchester wednesday i think, relating to the conversation the other day, would be a good implementation in the game. It is a top down double barrel, u can find it in fallout, Terminator, so why not GZ, I think having more shotgun variants would be more fun! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

I personally hope they won’t start adding a lot of foreign weapons when there’s a massive treasure cove of Swedish weapons that aren’t in the game. Please check the first post of this thread to see all the stuff they can ad.

2 Likes

i agree, sweden have made a lot of weapons so they have many options

2 Likes

I completely agree!:+1::+1::+1:!

If any mod sees this, I’d like to request this thread to be merged with he following:

btw why does almost everyone what the 1911 we don’t need more US guns what we should have is more verity eg, European guns, Russian guns, and more unique guns.

1 Like

Request denied.

1. You’re not OP of this topic.
2. The topic where you ask the merge to, is your own.
3. Your own topic is long-forgotten, while this topic is active.

//Mod

I’m not asking for the content from this thread to be merged into mine. You can go the other way around.

I’ve seen numerous threads pop up with people requesting guns. So I thought that rather than having a hundred threads with different requests, this could be a sort of universal thread.

So I’m going to start with the guns I think are most important to include. These will be what Sweden would’ve used at the time.

Pistol m/07

Originally entered service before WWI, but was retired during WWII. In the 80’s, many Pistol m/40’s began to crack due to new ammo being introduced. A quick fix was to take the m/07 out of storage.

As the pistol has a low ammo capacity, in-game it could be the most powerful semi-auto. Alternately it could replace the Möller PP as the starter gun.

Pistol m/40

Sweden chose the Walther P38 as it’s official side-arm shortly prior to WWII. However, due to the outbreak of war, Germany ceased deliveries after only a handful of guns had been delivered. Sweden turned to Finland for a replacement, which came to be known as the Pistol m/40.
A 9mm pistol with a greater magazine capacity than its predecessor, but developed cracks when Sweden introduced hotter ammo.

A few more weapons.

Sig Sauer P225/P226

When Generation Zero takes place, the Police were in full swing with replacing their Walther pistols (Möller PP) with the Sig Sauer P225. The higher capacity P226 was also adopted, initially intended to replace SMG’s (yes, they really thought a higher capacity pistol could fill the shoes of an SMG).

Revolver m/58

The standard issue revolver handed out to pilots. A longer barrel version was also handed out to some guard units.

Mauser

Sweden’s standard bolt-action rifle which was used by home guard units, as well as some non-fighting units into the 90’s. Also existed in a dedicated sniper version.

AG42

Domestically developed and manufactured semi-auto rifle from WWII. Modernized in the 50’s, but relatively rare.

KSP 58

Sweden’s main LMG during the entirety of the cold war.

PROTOTYPES

Carl Gustaf GF

Prototype domestic pistol from 1968. Never adopted, but would be really cool to have in-game.

GRAM

Domestically developed assault rifle which competed in rifle trials leading to the introduction of the AK4. Never adopted.

Interdynamics rifles

Odd domestic rifles trialed in the 80’s. Used high-velocity, small caliber ammunition, theoretically offering good penetration power at low recoil.

4 Likes

Wow that’s a very nice collection and an interesting read!

1 Like

Of course, how can I forget the

KSP 58

Sweden’s main LMG during the entirety of the cold war.

2 Likes