New weapon pack coming

Anyone knows what surprise was Pontus referring yesterday?
Maybe something he said in the latest Stream?

And they’re 3* and 5* weapons. It’ll be fun the mess around with. Also storywise to fit the weapons he hinted toward NATO.

Yep. I am excited to see the story surrounding the weapons.

There will be a DLC giveaway tomorrow on discord (whatever that is).

1 Like

I Know, I was hoping it was something else, but thx for the response.

I have made a small video comparing the upcoming weapons to their real life counter parts.

3 Likes

33 minutes tell release.

It’s released already :slight_smile:

Is it out for Xbox one

The weapons are all 3* and are dropped into the plundra. Trying out the N60 now. So far I think that when you are used to the experimental weapons these are far less efficient. And for real use better suited for new players who haven’t found better weapons yet.

1 Like

I believe there are 5 crown varients too, no clue were to find those

You can get 4c versions and 5c versions from machines.

What @Lucid said, isn’t that obvious?
Why has there been spread confusion, leading people to doubt if there will be 5* versions of the new weapons? Of course there is! There has to be in order for the new weapons to compete with the original ones. The whole pack would be a joke otherwise.

I can’t wait to try out the new guns this evening! If you get a 3* version of each into your Plundra, that won’t serve much purpose other than to try the weapons out. I hope the grind for the 5* versions won’t be dragging out for months and months… I want those bad boys quickly! :star_struck:

3 Likes

So…what if the plundra is full…or with 195.00 kgs?
I guess we need at least 6 Kgs free for the three weapons.

1 Like

It simply goes over the limit. It did with mine. I guess DLCs have more privileges then we. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you, i was wondering how it was going to be…

Mate I have no idea how people even think that 5c versions does not exist. Like people need to think logical for ones.

2 Likes

Now that the Weapons Pack is out, do you like the new weapons?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don´t intend to buy the Weapons Pack

0 voters

Thanks to all who voted!
Good to know most of you liked the new DLC.

Does anyone knows what happens when your plundra is full and you buy the pack?

@Dantec It overfills the plundra

1 Like