New weapon pack coming

There is also other thing to consider.
That image might just be for the news.
The visuals of the weapon in the game might look different.
That is why until it´s released or we see footage we should wait before analyzing them.

True. We do have an image of what appears to be the N16 in-game. The first reveal has a player/character holding the N16. I imagine this was taken by a dev holding one, and posing. So it is in-game. But could be an early version they are still finishing up.

I am just doing it now because I find it interesting. Just generally firearms I find cool. And video games allow the use of any inside the game. So comparing them irl is cool to me.

EoZ7opZWMAAC1dE

2 Likes

I think anyone can see you really like weapons :wink:
I bet this week or after Christmas the DLC will arrive.

Yup! And these U.S weapons have officially piqued my interest. Also I was thinking around then too. With all the “soon” answers we have been getting.

1 Like

Too much automatic weapons not enough sniper. We got the Pvg90 and that it. Hunting rifle are not sniper. Also a sniper that could have a silencer would be really nice too.

I’d like to see magazine-fed shotguns. But that stuff was exotic at the time: AA-12 is rather late and improved version of original AAS prototype of 70s and SPAS-15('86) wasn’t too famous in the first place.
Well, Sjorgen (a.k.a. “Sjoqvist”) shotgun is exotique itself to be ubiqutous for civilian market.

About M60 - mark my words, there’s gonna be a lot “Vietnam” memes including sweddish “Fortunate Son” covers.

The Swedish trees are gonna start speaking machine…

1 Like

Funny you say that. Considering my pfp is already a vietnam meme. As well as this meme

When I picture myself hanging out the side of a copter with a N60 in hand flying over jungle I think I’m more of a “Rare Earth - Get Ready” kinda person, but I do like Kansas too, don’t get me wrong.
It’s funny though thinking of music for this, cause for whatever reason I think Seekers should blare “Ride of the Valkyries” over their speakers when in alarm mode.
Now, if only this US weapon pack came with a Huey copter to hang off the side of, I’d be set!

1 Like

Next stream is about the upcoming weapon pack. As well as a hint to a surprise.

4 Likes

I hope I actually catch this stream I always forget

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes

I’m getting it tomorrow. Just 3 bucks that’s crazy cheap. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Tomorrow for $3 consider me sold

Can’t wait for someone to call it too expensive and then complain how p2w it is.

5 Likes

If someone says that, you can always point the usual 15 or 20 bucks DLC´s of weapons and micro transactions that brings almost nothing.
Plenty of games to choose from.

1 Like

Yep. The dlcs for this game are a really good deal. I got this game relatively expensive. It was not on sale at the time. I think it was $40 USD with alpine included. I still think I got it for a steal. And this game is usually on sale. I see it for like 28 with the bundle.

2 Likes

Exactly lol. I don’t even know how people can even say p2w now

2 Likes

Anyways. The N16 appears to only be semi, and 3 round burst.

2 Likes