Not even one drop of any weapons or halloween clothes

This is my concern as well

It’s quite clear that this is carrot dangling yet 24 hours on and nobody across 3 platforms has anything

WTF is going on

Posts merged with collection topic.

//Mod

It stands to reason if they cannot get paid content to work correctly how did anyone think a free event would work? cue mod

2 Likes

I can understand the skepticism.

But, the Halloween event is already in the game. There’s nothing to download, I think it’s just a matter of flipping a switch. Unfortunately, that switch is connected to a quite grumpy game engine…

I expect we’ll hear something about this tomorrow.

Is this Halloween event even working on PS4?
I have destroyed so many runners, hunters, tanks, harvesters, and rivals that I have lost count.
It seems the only spooky thing about this event is the incredibly unimpressive drop rate.
Am I missing something?
Then again, the drop rate for Exp weapons is about the same. (crickets chirping)

Merged with main thread.

Nope, you’re not alone. It’s a prevalent issue right now.

//Mod

I played a bit for the first time in quite a while. No frightning masks dropped for me either. But I think this Halloween event is perfect … All these bugs are really scary :jack_o_lantern::wink:

3 Likes

Are they going to extend the event till the end of November or what?
Being only from 30 October to the Fifth of November and having in consideration Nobody got anything yet, it would make sense.
They should follow the example of other games where events like this have a duration of almost one month, that way they have 2 weeks to solve their repetitive bugs.

1 Like

In my case, we played the last 2 days with 2 friends and we killed more than 12 tanks and 15 gatherers (not counting hunters and racers) and no Halloween, not only me but also my friends !! :frowning:

Hahaha, be like; Remember now, the last guy to leave the office for the weekend pushes the ”Halloween-button” right before you hit the lights-button…

2 Likes

8 hours over 3 days. Every region and numerous kills. 6* sights and guns. Various experimental clothing but nothing Halloween related :frowning:

ON PS4, friend and I killled too many rivals on all areas to count, NOT ONE SINGLE Halloween item. Also many killed hunters, for the host only, fly off into the sky before they can be looted 3-5 seconds usually.

Luckily we can laugh about it.

It may reassure the GZ-team that playing GZ has been enjoyable on PS4, at least to me, especially after the torture of recurring crashes stopped. It seems so long ago, with all this worrying about skinning, and the prospect of an update and an expansion.

Hope the team is not discouraged by this hickup. I think such (little) mistakes are only normal for a growing company working on this concept of progressive game development. It must be a learning process for sure.

What I like is that I can always look forward to more improvements, new features and new content. Just keep it up!

2 Likes

Hey Everyone!

Thanks all of you for reporting your issues with the event. We’re looking at it and will address any issues as soon as possible!

Have an awesome day!

pontus

5 Likes

At least you can play without the game crashing…I have had three crashes in only a couple hours of play…how are we supposed to get any drops when we can’t even play for more than 20 minutes without reloading and starting the mission we were working on over?
Experimental drops still don’t exist either, I’ve been playing since Christmas and have three. Max level since March/April
Game crashes with only a few enemies or none at all in combat.

20 mins are gold, I had over 2 months with 1-5 mins gameplay before crash, after that almost 4 months with a crash direct on start up.

The team really tried to solve the problem,and was really trying to help, unfortunately nothing helped until the last update, after that the game worked “flawless” just the regular frame drops and and a couple of crashes.

So enjoy your 20 mins of game play, it’s better than nothing.

Best regards

I did get an Experimental PVG 90 and a 5 tier .44 revolver on same dead level 3 Rival. Does that count as spooky?

@Catalyst_Light You can either respond to this in a friendly and constructive manner, or not at all.

Post according to the Code of Conduct, and I won’t have to remove your post again.

//Mod

2 Likes

And with that, we lock this thread. If people can’t be polite and constructive, perhaps it’s too much to ask to keep a topic like this open.

//Mod

2 Likes