Patch Notes: Rivals

Anyone know what time this will be released today?

It is released…

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes finally someone else, this has been like this for months. After using scope and then u try change weapons it switches to the same weapon. Hopefully now this will get attention.

1 Like

So there are also experimental clothes :slight_smile:

No buffs tho :frowning:

Wonder why that isn’t in the patch notes - seems they like to leave small surprises… :wink:
However, I think it would be appropriate that they gave a buff - and highly likely even. :thinking:

It sucks because I’m at work right now and I have to wait till I get home to play. :frowning:

I have sent a proper bug report now, with this and a few other issues mentioned. I hope they will address that. I have heard others with the same weapon-switching problems, so I have been waiting and hoping for it to be fixed, but so far no luck

1 Like

Rivals spawn independently in each region, to explain it easier it would be like this (going to use a bullet list because I like em)

• Murder machines in ARCHIPELAGO REGION
• Rival spawns in ARCHIPELAGO REGION (Belongs to this region, even if they cross borders)
• 2 Hour Cooldown is initiated in ARCHIPELAGO REGION on Rival Spawns (This means that you will have to wait 2 hours before you can get ANOTHER rival in ARCHIPELAGO REGION)

BUT you can easily move from the Archipelago Region to let’s say the Farmlands Region and that 2hour cooldown is disregarded since its tied TO THE REGION itself, so you could just move from one region to another once you’ve had a rival spawn and you’d be able to easily populate your world with Rivals!

I’ve also noticed that you can kite enemies from another region into the region where the Rival is, and killing them there will count towards his XP gain.

1 Like

This was dropped by a Military Runner :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve gotten some really weird formal attire drops from FNIX enemies as well, is this a sneaky Halloween feature we’re seeing? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well… that’s classy as F@$#, but I like it :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve just got one in red - I shall wear it at once: throw away that old steel helmet and go out in style…

1 Like

Thank you - the others didn’t reply, so I thought they meant: go and find out yer useless todger! But that tells me much more. I’ve just spawned my first after a successful engagement, but I didn;t see him on the map - they were all marked on the map in the broadcast. Will they show up on the map? You don’t have to answer, I shall find out soon enough, and shall in fact finish my missions (that have just come live again - thank you!) and then either see him on the map, or just go hunting…

Oh, one odd bug - it’s the only bug (apart from falling through the world) that I’ve ever had: sometimes in the map and inventory, my mouse pointer gets shifted to the right and I struggle to use the inventory. It happened in the middle of a battle, but since I am now used to Xezr’s Hardcore Challenge, I just thought, “Right, fight the battle with what I’ve got in the slots already”, and of course it was enough. But if I quit to desktop and restart it is back to normal. But hey, combat is like that, so I’m not bothered, just thought I’d flag it while I have your attention. Next time I’ll try to work out what I was doing, and “bug” it…

Oh, and thanks for the top hat!

I really like the trench coats with the Halloween event! I can finally make my character look like a proper mercenary!

2 Likes

Trenchcoats? Oh, I want one!

1 Like

The Rival should appear on the map with a marker on it once you’ve had one spawn, did it appear on the map for you or not at all now?

I’m not sure if they’re classified as trench coats but they still look pretty cool. I’ll put a picture up soon. :slight_smile:

So I tried to get a picture but this happened:

I didn’t know the Harry Potter invisibility cloaks was in the game. :smiley:

Rayman mode activated :rofl:

2 Likes