Patch Notes: Rivals

I couldn’t see it, and I did look, but I’ll look more carefully this evening when I dip another toe in! I’ll let you know… :)) I don’t care - I’ll find it when I’m ready!

1 Like

Have played twice now in Stream & must say the bug/glitch fixes are nice (Yes there are still some issues) the Rivals thing just ROCKS the Halloween stuff is fun. I still have concerns about Experimental weapons & balance (Making the game way to easy) but overall during my Thursday stream I will rate this update a solid A+. Well done update Development Team well done!
SPP

3 Likes

Hi chap - yes it did appear as it was supposed to - I was looking in the wrong part of the map - it appeared miles away at the other end of the area. I’ve left it alone to grow up a bit.

Curious though - I killed the tank and the three hunters and a few runners at the Estate where you pick up the key card and it spawned with area at level three. On the other hand I was playing about at the Factory Facility opposite Muskudden and killed about 16 Hunters and ten runners (Oh, and a tank) and it shows that area at level 6 and no Rival spawned. Is it random?