PC Game Pass - Avalanche Apex Connect / FMTel not working

Platform: PC Game Pass

Description: FMTel not working

Steps To Reproduce: Try to access FMTel assignments

Host or Client: Single player

Players in your game: No other players

Specifications: Alienware Aurora R7 - i7-8700K 3.70GHz 12xCPU, 32GB RAM, 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD, 500GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD. External 5TB, 3TB, 1.5TB USB drives. Nvidia GTX 1080 (GeForce Game Ready Driver v512.59), Native Instruments KA2 USB Audio Interface, Razer BlackWidow Elite Gaming Keyboard, Razer DeathAdder Mouse, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22598)

Can’t connect to FMTel to get assignments, not working since yesterday. Just stays on ‘connecting’ when checking settings.

Try to click on “delete account” or so in the gz menu. You will get a prompt if you’re sure. Agree. Then you will get immediatly another prompt which asks you to restore your account. Agree that, too. After that it should connect.

Worked for me, once I had the problem.

1 Like

I don’t see any option to delete account.

Which system do you play on? Maybe there are differences?

On playstation there is the option to disconnect the psn-account from the apex connect account.

PC Game Pass

This is all I see in the Avalanche Apex Connect settings. I’m pretty sure there used to be an option to unlink it there, but it’s stuck in ‘connecting’ so maybe not showing because it’s unable to connect.