Please add ability to craft improvised gadgets

With 1* apparel crafting schem, yes. But there are 2*, 3*, 4* and 5* schems as well, boosting the bonus up to 5%. And given that you can craft it to 4 different clothing pieces, you can have up to 20% resistance from the “armor”. :wink:

No, you can’t.

Proof:

Flight jacket, White; has 1% Bullet resistance by default.

Since i use that, i wanted to increase it’s Bullet resistance:

Lo-and-behold; despite it already having 1% Bullet resistance, i can not craft 2% Bullet resistance to it: :astonished:

To get the 2% Bullet resistance, 1st, i had to craft the 1% Bullet resistance, wasting bunch of resources, just so that the game has the required “1% bullet resistance schematic” requirement filled. :unamused:

And once i crafted the 1* schem, for nothing at all, now, i can craft the 2% Bullet resistance:

Edit: I have posted a dedicated bug report about it as well: Requirement to double craft the same apparel bonus

Aesyle have you also noticed this issue that Snipergirl is talking about here:

Can you confirm this or is there a correct method?

I’ll take the Blast resistance as an example (since it’s the only one i have from 1* to 5*).

1*
Adhesive - 8
Steel - 24
Rubber - 8

2*
Adhesive - 10
Steel - 30
Rubber - 10

3*
Adhesive - 14
Steel - 42
Rubber - 14
Aluminum - 7

4*
Adhesive - 23
Steel - 69
Rubber - 23
Aluminum - 12

5*
Adhesive - 35
Steel - 105
Rubber - 35
Aluminum - 18
Tungsten - 9

Schem screens

1*

2*

3*

4*

5*

Note: it doesn’t matter to which clothing piece the bonus is crafted. The resource amount is same (i compared 4* blast shirt and 4* blast shoes).

So, if you want to craft 5% Blast resistance bonus, you have to craft all 5 schems, in ascending order.
That translates into, total of:

Adhesive - 90
Steel - 270
Rubber - 90
Aluminum - 37
Tungsten - 9

That’s 496 pieces of resources. Though, Recycling Station can hold 6250 pieces of resources in total.

This was the ealy day bug of apparel crafting, where the crafted bonus didn’t hold and was wiped when you ended your session.

It was fixed in the next update and now, all apparel crafted bonuses will hold, as they are supposed to. :slight_smile:

I hope that answered your concerns @Gysbert . :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same problem like Snipergirl, but that was long ago. But Snipergirl posted her remarks recently, so I guess she hasn’t seen that it is fixed now, and neither did I because I only use one outfit, which I fully upgraded. :sunglasses: