Possible game breaker for me

I agree with Madchaser more than most with what they have to say on here and what I have said in this post is in no way criticism of anyone. All I have done is defend my gameplay style. There are many ways to play this game. Mine is to play slowly and collect, others choose to run around destroying anything and everything. Each to their own.

1 Like

Maybe we should make an own topic for that discussion and ideas how the game could change to make it more worthy, more long lasting, not becoming boring.

Originally it began with a complaint about missplacements of mule-characters or plundrasā€¦ Now we talk about how endgame changed and how it could change in future.

Letā€™s get back to topic here or quit it (I guess, we found ways that should have helped the creator) and start a fresh oneā€¦

I couldnā€™t agree more. I solved the original problem a long while ago.
It would be good to see what others do in the endgame.
Personally Iā€™m just waiting for more content (missions and islands).

2 Likes

On the currant road map, we have some new shiny toys coming in december, Iā€™m hoping the new release drops experimental versions for the rest of the vanilla weapons. We shall have to wait and see

id prefer not more content for missions and island we need more difficult robots firebird was not strong enough too give players feel like its survival. becasue right now its just teenagers immortality with most powerful gear and having alot adrelanine shots.

its just feels like hey guys lets go kill a tank! or harvester! or firebird!

i heard that sentence more than a 100 times from people ive been with.
its off topic but this is more important.

Iā€™ve only played multiplayer twice, crashed both times within 15 minutes so I stick to single player.

A mule sounds nifty to me for storing crafting materials. I donā€™t leave anything on the ground, I scrap tons of everything. Iā€™m working on getting electrolytes for level 5 station capacity, but Iā€™m 363.14/450 already.

Once Iā€™ve gotten more of the apparel schematics Iā€™ll start making outfits for certain situations. Other than that, Iā€™ve no clue what to do with my resources.

I have great weapons, so Iā€™m not worried about ammunition. I have minimum 4 crown accessories, but I have a few things stored to trade when the patch fixes the crash issue. Iā€™m just worried about hitting capacity, I donā€™t want to store crafting resources in my plundra.

Shouldnā€™t be possible either.
Itā€™s quite simple: Throw away what you donā€™t need. Keep what you need.

No one needs 10.000 of wood, if you just build bases out of concrete. Throw away 9.000 and be happy about the space. Just as example.

1 Like

Craft exp ammo and it will burn through resources quickly. I also craft RPG 7 rockets regularly and other standard ammo. But I recycle a lot of resources just to keep making exp ammo. Also with the latest update, after getting the schematics to everything, you will want the recycle even more stuff.

Thatā€™s actually a much simpler and easier solution, I donā€™t know why that didnā€™t occur to me in the first place lol.

Well, with the new update, Iā€™m not scraping ammo anymore. Same material cost for 7.62 makes 15 rounds now. It makes sense, tbh. It was 100 rounds for 4 explosives and 2 lead, I believe. This actually brings to the table what I wanted.

Yup, thatā€™s what I do. I rarely keep more than 1000 of any crafting material. If I have that many, itā€™s an ample supply that I can easily replenish if it drops.

1 Like