[PS4] Adrenaline [v1.03]

Thanks for getting back to me, @Crunchmeister. Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

have u read the patch notes , they are hard to find now in adjustment to game , i found 2 in 3 hours. if i find you in game i will share some of mine with ya :smiley: :smiley:

Found 3 on PS4 in multiplayer. Think I had one or two in my inventory before patch? Not many I know that.

1 Like

Good to see this is marked as acknowledged

Thanks folks

1 Like

Cheers, mate. Added to the list. :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem as you guys, post update i haven’t found any adrenaline. played about 3 hours yesterday coop with a friend and 3 hours today solo. Only started with 11 before the patch, down to 7 now. i’m on PC

1 Like

Okie dokie. So far, from my own experience, by dropping all your adrenaline: you find the first three within 15 minutes (sometimes within 5), but then the fourth can take up to an hour, and as to how rare a fifth is I cannot say - but I didn’t get it in three hours of play.

My hypothesis, based on this and other comments by forum-goers such as @Led77vette down below, and @Zatochi over in the other thread, is that drop chance decreases with every adrenaline you have.

So, to that end, I’m gonna back up my new game, restore my old game, and check. brb. :wink:

1 Like

Much appreciated, @ziphmose. I’ll add it to the list.

btw, welcome to the forum. :smiley:

O.k. So I restored my original save and realised I still had 10 adrenaline on me. :angry:

After dropping them, I began searching, and what do you know - three within 10 minutes. Spent an hour more on it, searching every bag and toolbox I came across, but failed to find a fourth (would have spent more time, but I should have been asleep a while ago).

So while my original report:

Isn’t quite accurate, it’s close enough. I’m hoping this new system is a bug, and not a ‘feature’, because people are going to get around it anyway: simply drop your stack of adrenaline, pick up three more, drop those, repeat, repeat, repeat, then when you have enough, pick them all up.

We’ll still have the same amount of adrenaline, it’ll just take an extra layer of busywork to get them. :frowning:

2 Likes

PC, no adrenaline shots if I continue on my save.
Deleting save and starting a new game adrenaline shots is in game but very uncommon as intended with the patch.

Yes @Vasdema go get some ( real sleep in real bed ) Because the BEDS in game are Bugged :rofl: and are not Working as intended :rofl: , << That was a joke Dev’s lol…_. Anyhow joking aside i have ‘‘found’’ something that was not in game before Update , don’t know if i should post this SPOILER so i will private PM you if you want to check for yourself before Disclosure to Community to see if i am wrong . I don’t want to excite peeps or be Totally wrong about what i have found , cheers

Ps4
Coop with 1 buddy
2hrs
No adrenaline found

Cheers, mate. I’ll add it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i wonder if decreasing the adrenaline stack size would be more effective than reducing how much it is in loots ? maybe limit to 3 ? , 20 in a stack seems op , just a thought …

1 Like

Damn, that’s a simple, yet brilliant solution. I’d say 5, personally, but that’s a balance issue to be figured out over time.

Good stuff, @jakel! Go whack that into feedback before somebody steals it. :smiley:

1 Like

I had 0 shots and found three in a little over an hour. To those who don’t find any, are you carrying any in your I inventory while searching?

Its a pleasure, thanks for doing this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, I still carry around 40 obtained b4 the update

Same for me on PC. Been playing several hours and not a single adrenaline shot drop.

This has been covered in a few other threads now.

Although you CAN stack up to 20 still, once you have 3 adrenaline shots in your inventory, you don’t find any more through looting.

The best place to build those up is in bunkers. When you enter a room / area, drop whatever adrenaline shots you have and start looting. Loot till you finish the area or have 3. If you get 3 before, just go back to your pack you dropped, drop the 3 newly acquired, and continue looting until you’re done.

It’s annoying, but at least you can still get as much as you want.

At least on my single player game, I find Uttern Bunker to be a treasure trove for both adrenaline and decent loot. I would recommend bouncing there once you start a game to stock up before heading out into the world.

3 Likes