[PS4] Adrenaline [v1.03]

Platform: PS4 Slim

Steps To Reproduce: N/A

Images / Videos: N/A

Host or Client: Solo

Players in your game: 1

Adrenaline shots no longer drop at all.

Correction: Adrenaline shots all but cease to drop once you have 3 in your inventory

3 Likes

Played a few hours after the April patch got installed on PC. Not a single adrenaline shoot and I went thru a lot of lot boxes all over the world trying to find some.

Looks like the drop rate dropped to much.

Must say I like the change icons for the medkits.

They drop for me although after 2hrs game play i got 7 , died that many times it did’nt matter , we need more we had to keep respawning Couldn’t pick each other up , by way @Vasdema i and my friends deleted SAVE because not all stats have reset , so we did a fresh playthrough and now stats are working ( kills,’ distance ,'revives ) , clothes stats missing still ._ so add that to the list of new bugs with a new save Ps4 ._

Lucky you. 5½ hours of solo play so far since the patch and haven’t even found a single one. And I’ve looted TONS of stuff, bunkers, etc. And I’ve had to use 6 of the 20 I had since our clothing no longer provides armour protection. Our characters are far more fragile and need the revives more frequently.

Adrenaline were dropping way too often before. I don’t think many will argue that. But practically removing them? Talk about curing the disease by killing the patient.

2 Likes

Same issue on Xbox. After 4 hours of looting, and travelling all over the map, not even a single Adrenaline Shot could be found.

I agree that they needed to be a little more rare, but this is ridiculous lol

UPDATE: After an additional 10 hours of play, I can across a single Adrenaline Shot while exploring the now empty Normmyrra Artillery Base. This would overall be ONE Adrenaline shot found after almost 20+ hours of play. Far too rare.

Platform: Xbox One - Playing Solo

sigh

I was hoping to avoid that. Okie dokie. I’ll back up my save and then cleanse it with fire before starting again. :fire:

1 Like

Seems they stop dropping if you have a 20 stack in inventory, I normally don’t carry a full 20 stack around, but did during 5+ hours, on 2 chars. Didn’t find a single one, and lost 3.
People that tried to drop theirs to a ‘mule’ found new quite fast.

It the ‘fix/balancing’ were not making it spawn if you consider anyone have to many, you’re going the wrong way!

Rather have them only stack 10, and have it as a maximum capacity, instead of checking inventory before spawning loot. Let them be as common, but lower the possible amount to carry if needed.
It will effect many people’s playstyle, mostly not those that you are targering, as they go out without them and put the loot on a ‘mule’

Else you have to fix the 500x duplicate clothing/accessories to show up again too… (The clothing that don’t show their stats when picked up now)

Yeah, I thought they may have done some wankery akin to what they do with the flares, so I tried dropping all my adrenaline and searching for an hour when I was last on. No joy. :frowning:

Question for those who have and haven’t found adrenaline. Were you playing solo or co-op at the time and what platform were you on?

1 Like

I played on PC and played solo to check how things worked. And not a single one for 5+ hours.

1 Like

There seems to be a lack of consensus here, so I’ll edit this list until we figure out what is going on:

Solo Session - No Adrenaline Found:
Pig_Mac (PC)
5star (PC)
Alinde (PC)
Crunchmeister (PC)
ziphmose (PC)
tene (PS4)
Bazaldo76 (PS4)
Zatochi (PS4)
cta102 (XBone)
Dubbs (XBone)
SegaSen (XBone)
Highmonkey94 (XBone S)

Solo Session - Adrenaline Found:
Vasdema (PS4) v1.02 save post below
Vasdema (PS4) Clean save

Co-op Session - No Adrenaline Found:
Alinde (PC)
Crunchmeister (PC)
ziphmose (PC)
tene (PS4)
kookakoocha (PS4)

Co-op Session - Adrenaline Found:
TherotcoD (PS4) Clean save
Hirngeist (PS4)
Led77vette (PS4)

@Generation_True, you said in the general discussion thread that you didn’t find any either. Were you playing solo or co-op, and what platform were you on?

Apparently I can only mention ten members in a post. That’s why I’ve untagged most of you. You learn something new every day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Played approx 2h solo and 1h co-op on PC.

Visited a lot of different locations including Torsberga fort and Muskudden base without finding a single adrenaline shoot. Had about 12 of them in inventory.

2 Likes

+1 from me not one found in 4 hours.

The Drops didnt need touching in the first place now they are broken.

1 Like

XBox One, no adrenaline or 5.56 ammo drops in about 3.5 => 4 hours play.

Whole way from ending the Spike the Guns up the coast to beyond Kålleby

Maybe having a 20 stack of adrenaline stops any from drops appearing but it would have been an idea to tell people in the patch notes (just say each player has a 20 limit) rather than saying the drops have been reduced.

Would also have expected the 5.56 ammo at least with the dead troops and the military caches that require lock picking

Cheers @cta102. The lack of 5.56mm is just as disturbing; you’re right, dead soldiers were an ever-reliable source for that particular round. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m on PC.

Total about 5.5 hours of solo play yesterday. Nothing found in that time.

Played coop night for about 2 hours with 2 friends. Played in a team of 3 as a guest on my friend’s game. None of us found any adrenaline during that time. And we did a LOT of looting.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me, @Crunchmeister. Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

have u read the patch notes , they are hard to find now in adjustment to game , i found 2 in 3 hours. if i find you in game i will share some of mine with ya :smiley: :smiley:

Found 3 on PS4 in multiplayer. Think I had one or two in my inventory before patch? Not many I know that.

1 Like

Good to see this is marked as acknowledged

Thanks folks

1 Like