[PS4] Adrenaline [v1.03]

Cheers, mate. Added to the list. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m having the same problem as you guys, post update i havenā€™t found any adrenaline. played about 3 hours yesterday coop with a friend and 3 hours today solo. Only started with 11 before the patch, down to 7 now. iā€™m on PC

1 Like

Okie dokie. So far, from my own experience, by dropping all your adrenaline: you find the first three within 15 minutes (sometimes within 5), but then the fourth can take up to an hour, and as to how rare a fifth is I cannot say - but I didnā€™t get it in three hours of play.

My hypothesis, based on this and other comments by forum-goers such as @Led77vette down below, and @Zatochi over in the other thread, is that drop chance decreases with every adrenaline you have.

So, to that end, Iā€™m gonna back up my new game, restore my old game, and check. brb. :wink:

1 Like

Much appreciated, @ziphmose. Iā€™ll add it to the list.

btw, welcome to the forum. :smiley:

O.k. So I restored my original save and realised I still had 10 adrenaline on me. :angry:

After dropping them, I began searching, and what do you know - three within 10 minutes. Spent an hour more on it, searching every bag and toolbox I came across, but failed to find a fourth (would have spent more time, but I should have been asleep a while ago).

So while my original report:

Isnā€™t quite accurate, itā€™s close enough. Iā€™m hoping this new system is a bug, and not a ā€˜featureā€™, because people are going to get around it anyway: simply drop your stack of adrenaline, pick up three more, drop those, repeat, repeat, repeat, then when you have enough, pick them all up.

Weā€™ll still have the same amount of adrenaline, itā€™ll just take an extra layer of busywork to get them. :frowning:

2 Likes

PC, no adrenaline shots if I continue on my save.
Deleting save and starting a new game adrenaline shots is in game but very uncommon as intended with the patch.

Yes @Vasdema go get some ( real sleep in real bed ) Because the BEDS in game are Bugged :rofl: and are not Working as intended :rofl: , << That was a joke Devā€™s lolā€¦_. Anyhow joking aside i have ā€˜ā€˜foundā€™ā€™ something that was not in game before Update , donā€™t know if i should post this SPOILER so i will private PM you if you want to check for yourself before Disclosure to Community to see if i am wrong . I donā€™t want to excite peeps or be Totally wrong about what i have found , cheers

Ps4
Coop with 1 buddy
2hrs
No adrenaline found

Cheers, mate. Iā€™ll add it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i wonder if decreasing the adrenaline stack size would be more effective than reducing how much it is in loots ? maybe limit to 3 ? , 20 in a stack seems op , just a thought ā€¦

1 Like

Damn, thatā€™s a simple, yet brilliant solution. Iā€™d say 5, personally, but thatā€™s a balance issue to be figured out over time.

Good stuff, @jakel! Go whack that into feedback before somebody steals it. :smiley:

1 Like

I had 0 shots and found three in a little over an hour. To those who donā€™t find any, are you carrying any in your I inventory while searching?

Its a pleasure, thanks for doing this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, I still carry around 40 obtained b4 the update

Same for me on PC. Been playing several hours and not a single adrenaline shot drop.

This has been covered in a few other threads now.

Although you CAN stack up to 20 still, once you have 3 adrenaline shots in your inventory, you donā€™t find any more through looting.

The best place to build those up is in bunkers. When you enter a room / area, drop whatever adrenaline shots you have and start looting. Loot till you finish the area or have 3. If you get 3 before, just go back to your pack you dropped, drop the 3 newly acquired, and continue looting until youā€™re done.

Itā€™s annoying, but at least you can still get as much as you want.

At least on my single player game, I find Uttern Bunker to be a treasure trove for both adrenaline and decent loot. I would recommend bouncing there once you start a game to stock up before heading out into the world.

3 Likes