PS4 Data Corruption (!) When Starting the Game

Yeah 100%,im on the main menu now and online and the sale window is gone so all seems good.

Are you confirming that the sale window AD now longer appears while we are ONLINE?

(Not talking about the temporary fix some users found).

Can confirm game works properly online. No ad banner seen, no crashes, no corrupts.

1 Like

Yes, I can confirm that the Sale window is now gone and the game will now start normally again with online connection and multiplayer connections.

Seems the Devs have applied a retro fix and removed the Spring Sale window…

Big thanks to the Devs!!!

2 Likes

After the corrupted file was deleted, do we get our original save back after this fix?

1 Like

I really wish game dev. would test ther stuff before releasing it.
Not just this game, but all.

But thanks for fixing this fast.

2 Likes

Dont delete your save, the game will try to un corrupt it, had worked 100% of the time.

Yes,it no longer appears

1 Like

i myself can also confirm i got in just fine while remaining connected

I just experienced a new bug very similar but something has changed… now the game crashes everytime before the game menu loads (on the loading screen where the cassette wheels appear), the only solution is to start it offline…

So, the fix is done. But trying to play the game again, i deleted the corrupted file before the fix. Now have lost all my experimentals (20 pieces), all my 5 crown weapons, schematics, collectibles, …. And so on.
This is not fun anymore ….

Worked fine last night ! Thank you, devs, for swift intervention !

Has anyone else lost most of there safe houses since yesterday’s bug on ps4? I’ve suddenly only have 13 unlocked on the map, when I used to have most of them.

Thats been happening since Landfall, seems to be random when it hits.

1 Like

I feel with you.
I have this problem since short after Landfall Update, too.
Meanwhile I recaptured about 53 safehouses, some of them multiple times, but some days ago they all got lost again. Just 13 left (the mission-bound safehouses how I would call them).

Here is a topic about that issue:

1 Like

hi, my game is back up and running fine for now. thanks for being prompt.

they fixed my game for now. thanks. work on the base assault . what about getting the points system working & the missions. They don’t work for me . i can’t build a new base after fighting them off. More fixes for us. thank’s for trying.

Can I just say I email your contact support and expressed my concern that the news tab is what causing the crash please please look into it. Its the only thing that comes on when we go online.

That sale window is gone now, you can log in fine.

Should be working fine now! Thanks everyone for reporting this to us!

2 Likes