Safehouses are gone

I have no idea. I think weā€™ll just have to wait and see, my guess is that we will have to ā€unlockā€ them again manually.

That is what Iā€™ve done since it happens. I just finished archipelago and farmlands. Just two safehouse got lost again since I startet recapturing themā€¦

I had an idea earlier for the end game: that the machines would be able to retake the bunkers and/or safe housesā€¦

With your hands on experience, do you think it would be a good addition to the game? :wink:

:rofl:

Yes, it is, for lategame or as an additional source for xp for new characters.

Of course, a few tweeks are necessary:

• a message that you lost a safehouse
  • a faster vehicle for use on roads would be nice (see my suggestion of making the already existing cars useable), because not everyone wants to walk all the ways again, but the cars should indeed be restricted (by speed, driveability) to roads.
  • the safehouse should not just disappear from the map. There should spawn some machines as guards
1 Like

I just wanted to mention that this problem still exists.

I hope it will be fixed today but donā€™t see much chances for that.

Again:
I had all savehouses discovered for many months. One day, after landfall update, one savehouse suddenly was gone (karl erik lighthouse).

After recapturing this savehouse the real problems just began. Next day suddenly almost all savehouses but 17 were gone. I loaded the backup from the Playstation cloud and at first everything looked fine. But the problem returned.

Now Iā€™m still recapturing as many savehouses as possible each day, but every day some of them disappear again. (i. e. I had to recapture the airfield at least 6 times).

It would be great to get a solution or a fix that it never will happen again.

1 Like

It happened again.
Almost all but 13 safehouses are gone: :sob:

Edit:
Iā€™m excited.
I reported this issue to the support today and attached my savegame.

Just short after that I got following answer:

Generation Zero - A Support agent has deemed your ticket #169075 Solved!

Please do not write below this line

Your Generation Zero ticket here has been deemed Solved by Support. If you have additional issues you would like to report, please open a new ticket.

!Please note! Now that normal Support services have been restored, we will be phasing out tickets opened through e-mail! Tickets will no longer be accepted through e-mail beginning in March; you will be required to use the Helpcentre.

Max (Generation Zero)

Apr 25, 2022, 16:01 GMT+7

Hello Madchaser84,

Thank you for contacting Generation Zero Support.

Thank you for taking the time to report to us. We have submitted the report to Development team successfully, the team will actively investigating how this can be resolved with high priority. Weā€™re really sorry it made your experience with the game less than what we intended.

You can also view our known issues to see which things we already know about and are working to fix!

I hope that you can continue to enjoy playing Generation Zero in the meantime.
Generation Zero Support

• Max - Expansive Worlds*

Status update:

I lost them all again, even the backup of my savegame doesnā€™t help.
As you can see in the second screenshot I unlocked 279 safehouses yetā€¦ As I donā€™t play online with othersā€¦ Those are all mine, but multiple times unlockedā€¦

1 Like

I was so glad that i can play gz on ps4 again, but now there is a new problem. I have lost almost all Safe houses except from the Bunkers and a few on Himfjall and the worst of all, sometimes they disappeared again although i have retake the Safe zone, meaning that even if you recaptured the Safe zone, you have a chance to lost this again. Please fixed it. I have freaked out by discovering this.

Moved to relevant thread.

//Mod

Hello again,
Now that I played a few days in a row again, destroyed most fnix bases and recaptured some of my safehouses, I really thought that my game is on a good way. Until now.

I just started the game and had to see that again I spawned at Yttervik. All safehouses, but the mission related ones, are gone again.

Maybe itā€™s connected somehow to Apex connect? I did some assignments yesterdayā€¦ The first ones I did for a long time now. I got rewards and some resistance-points. But thatā€™s the only thing I did differently to the other days.

My map, filtered by safehouses:

My log, unlocked safehouses:

Please, fix this. Please.

2 Likes

Hey @Avalanche_Pontus, is a solution for this issue in sight, too?
Itā€™s now, for me, since febuary (Landfall-Update) that almost all of my safehouses get lost every week.

1 Like

Me too. Every time i reach over 78 or 79 save houses, it dissapear and get back to the called numbers.

Is it related to playing multiplayer?
Or to some specific safehouses?
Or to the assignment system?

For me it doesnā€™t matter how many safehouses I recapture. 5 or 50ā€¦they all fall back to the above said.

Is this issue resolved with patch 26?

That would be great.
As Carni didnā€™t mention it in the info itā€™s either a big surprise or couldnā€™t be solved yet.

1 Like

Hey! Unfortunately not, but we have it on our radar:)

1 Like

Itā€™s been a few months since I played GZ for personal reasons and I found that I didnā€™t have the sanctuaries anymoreā€¦ Iā€™m a first day gamer, Iā€™ve spent hundreds of hours and I bought all extensions to support the game but itā€™s over I delete GZ. Good-bye to all.

Translated.
//Mod

@LazarusWarrior Forums are english-only. Iā€™ve translated your post and moved it to the appropriate thread. Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

//Mod

How is this even possible? I reported the issue feb. 2022!
Instead we get a collectible in every safehouse(the irony) and paid dlcā€™s.

Are you actively looking in to this or are this not a priority?
Surely you can realise the frustration in the affected playerbase?
Many players quit the game because of this.

I thought the HimfjƤll-crashing was an alltime high with itā€™s 1 year and 3 months to fix but jeeesā€¦

Thatā€™s sad. Just because of missing safehouses? Sad.

Me too, I guess. Just short after landfall update.

Edit:
Btw. some things already have to be fixed.
I donā€™t seem to lose safehouses in a second world and I havenā€™t lost some specific safehouses in my first world now for a few months. Especially the safehouses in forest region seem still to have most issues.

Is this issue resolved with the Companion update?